• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Rejected Appeal For MET PCN.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejected Appeal For MET PCN.

Hi, my wife was given a PCN from MET parking services on 20/10/2015 for overstaying in a McDonalds carpark. She sent an appeal letter to them, which they rejected, and now I could do with some advice on what to do next. She has been given a POPLA code which expires in 27 days.
    Another thing, she was in the carpark with 3 other vehicles, which were there longer than her, and they haven't received a PCN.
    Tags: None

Re: Rejected Appeal For MET PCN.

I've added you to my popla to do list.

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...udsman-appeals

Tomorrow is a significant day with regard to these charges as the supreme court are handing down a judgement.

M1

Comment

Hi M1, Thanks for the reply. Do you need photos of the letters that MET sent and the appeal we sent?

Regards

Comment

Won't do any harm.

M1

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0046 edited.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	1167855Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0047 edited.jpg
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	1167856Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0049 edited.jpg
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	1167857Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0050.jpg
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	1167858Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0052.jpg
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	1167859

The first photo is what my wife sent as her appeal letter, this was before I discovered the legalbeagles website.

Comment

Is your wife the registered keeper ?

M1

Comment

Hi, yes she is the registered keeper.

Comment

Hi M1, should I be sending POPLA an appeal letter? I only ask as it has been a while and I've not been in this position before.

Regards

Comment

Yes. I have you down as a deadline of 30/11 (correct ?). If so next weekend is good and hopefully some of the recenet appeals will have results for us to look at so we can be confident of winning.

M1

Comment

Hi, yes our deadline is 30/11/15, so have you got a template letter or will you have to draw one up depending on how the other appeals go? Also, can you appeal to POPLA online?

Comment

Originally posted by Norman270811 View Post
                      Hi, yes our deadline is 30/11/15, so have you got a template letter or will you have to draw one up depending on how the other appeals go? Also, can you appeal to POPLA online?
                      I work from newpopla.rtf and tweak it. The results may show areas to remove and/or bolster.

Online https://www.popla.co.uk/poplaappealprocess

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...a-process.html

M1

Comment

Hi, that is a good template and I see what you mean with tweeking things now. Next weekend will be a good time to do things. The appeal process doesn't look to bad either. Thank you.

Comment

norman270811popla.rtf

You might need to save as a pdf before submitting.

A guide for the new pola is http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...a-process.html

M1

Comment

Hi, thank you for the letter, I have now submitted an appeal to POPLA with the help of the Parking Prankster's blog. I will let you know how we get on. Thanks again.

Regards

Comment

Hi, I had an email from popla saying I can add additional comments to my appeal now MET have submitted their evidence, ( I have received a copy of their evidence) do I need to add anything else or just let it run it's course now?

Regards

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X