• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

"Please note we do not supply a genuine pre-estimate of loss as"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Please note we do not supply a genuine pre-estimate of loss as"

I have appealed to POPLA and one of my points was GPEOL. the PPC responded with "Please note we do not supply a genuine pre-estimate of loss as" . will this void the appeal point or go in my favour?

also I have appealed saying the signs aren't easy to see or read (BPA COP B.18) due to not a single light in the car park. will this hold much ground or a wasted point? thankyou
    Tags: None

Re: "Please note we do not supply a genuine pre-estimate of loss as"

GPEOL hasn't been ruled on after Beavis in the court of appeal simply because they have used other reasons to uphold appeals. It remains to be seen whether if forced to rule upon it they'll favour us or them. It will never void an appeal.

Bad signage is a great point if it's dark and hard to refute if true. If they supply evidence to counter then you may need to refute it.

M1

Comment

Thankyou for your reply! My vehicle was parked at 10pm and o have taken photos of how dark the signs are and the car park is. In their evidence they have supplied daytime photos where the signs can be seen. I hope the POPLA team are feeling happy on my review day

Comment

Originally posted by cas92 View Post
        Thankyou for your reply! My vehicle was parked at 10pm and o have taken photos of how dark the signs are and the car park is. In their evidence they have supplied daytime photos where the signs can be seen. I hope the POPLA team are feeling happy on my review day
        Have you pointed that out to popla ? They should notice but belt and braces

M1

Comment

Yeah I stated THE DRIVER parked the car during the night at approx 10pm. These are pictures taken at approximately the same time. Hopefully that will go in my favour

Comment

Sorry i meant after they said it rather than in the initial appeal. Force the point home :okay:

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X