• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

**DISCONTINUED!!** Parking Control Management. Gladstones submitted Court Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollean
    replied
    Re: Parking Control Management. Gladstones submitted Court Claim

Hi Charityynjw
    Yes, I have acknowledged the claim within the 14 days period .
    I have received a series of letters prior to the claim.
    11 May Parking Charge, Notice to keeper
    14 June Parking charge keeper liability
    18 July Trace debt recovery, demand for outstanding payment
    Up until that point i had ignored their letters thinking they wer just trying to intimidate me into paying.
    At this stage I responded to PCM appealing against the PCN
    They responded that they were unable to process my appeal as it was with an external debt collection agency
    7 Aug Trace debt recovery , final demand
    5 Sept Gladstones. Pay now to avoid legal action
    26 Sept Letter before claim
    13 Oct. Notice of claim from County Court business centre
    20 Oct I acknowledged service and gave notice I will submit defence.
    This has to be done by 15 Nov

Leave a comment:

• charitynjw
    replied

Have you guys acknowledged the court claim yet?

Did you receive a letter before claim & if so, when?

Leave a comment:

• Hollean
    replied

Originally posted by ostell View Post
    Pre estimate of loss is a no no after the Beavis case. What does your son's lease say about parking? Does it say permits are required, does it say there is acharge if you do not?
    Hi Ostell
    Unfortunately , although the flat was advertised as "with parking" the lease didn't specifically say anything about a right to parking.
    The parking control was only introduced part way through his tenancy and at that stage he was issued with a parking permit.

Wouldn't the fact that he was issued with a parking permit demonstrate that he was permitted to park there ?

What is your thought on the partial display of the permit ?

Leave a comment:

• ostell
    replied

Pre estimate of loss is a no no after the Beavis case. What does your son's lease say about parking? Does it say permits are required, does it say there is acharge if you do not?

Leave a comment:

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X