• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Excel Parking PNC - Change in Code of Practice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excel Parking PNC - Change in Code of Practice

Hello,

Just a quick question, I am currently appealing a PNC received from Excel Parking because their P&D machines were out of order. When I originally decided to appeal, (16 September 2015) I read in the IPC Code of Practice about how the 'fine' has to reflect actual loss. Which of course it doesn't. However, the Code of Practice has been updated since then (9 October) and all reference to this has disappeared.

Will the older CoP still be relevant to me since that was the one I based my decision to appeal on? I have emailed and asked them this question and they would not give me an answer.

Many thanks,

Melanie
    Tags: None

Re: Excel Parking PNC - Change in Code of Practice

Originally posted by Melanie84 View Post
    Hello,

Just a quick question, I am currently appealing a PNC received from Excel Parking because their P&D machines were out of order. When I originally decided to appeal, (16 September 2015) I read in the IPC Code of Practice about how the 'fine' has to reflect actual loss. Which of course it doesn't. However, the Code of Practice has been updated since then (9 October) and all reference to this has disappeared.

Will the older CoP still be relevant to me since that was the one I based my decision to appeal on? I have emailed and asked them this question and they would not give me an answer.

Many thanks,

Melanie
    Yes.

I warn you now these people are wholly unreasonable so your appeal will lose, as will the follow up. Still best to do it in casethey grow a pair and go to court. Makes you look reasonable.

M1

Comment

Thank you. Don't understand how companies like this are legally allowed to operate...

Comment

A cynical person would say that many members of the Judiciary were part of the establishment and that much private land is owned in vast swathes by the establishment.

Moi ? Cynical ...

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X