• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PCN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCN

Hi,

I received in the post today a PCN issued on 21/09/15 in relation to an incident on 06/09/15.

The notice states the vehicle was parked at Junction One Retail Park in Rugby from 10:13 - 18:37 which goes against the parking T&C's of a maximum stay of 6 hours free parking, no return within 1 hour.

However, I was not parked at the retail park during these hours as I was working. I am currently in the process of obtaining evidence that I was working.

I called the number on the letter today and they have asked to put the current position down in an email and they will get back to me, but was just wondering if I needed to do anything in particular or just send an email explaining that I could not have been parked when they said & provide evidence?

It should be noted that I work as a taxi driver and may potentially have made some drop offs/pick ups to the retail park. Will this affect anything?

Thanks
    Tags: None

Re: PCN

Possibly as the ANPR systems don't always process all entry/exits correctly resulting in a use of 1st entry and last exit.

I hope you didn't tell them you were driving as a letter 15 days afterwards is useless as a notice to keeper and they wouldn't otherwise know who that is.

Post up the letter suitably sanitised.

M1

Comment

Hi, thank you for the prompt response! Unfortunately when I called, I explained the situation & that I was driving a taxi all day so I think they know it was myself who was driving.

- - - Updated - - -

Will this make a difference? Do you think I will still need to pay the fine even if I send an email with evidence that I was at work from 7am - 6pm? I can get call logs to prove that I was at work & am in the process of doing the same! Thank you

Comment

It was a slam dunk, but it's still a likely win.

Dear Sirs,

I, as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals process. The driver made multiple visits and did not breach any terms and condions.

Should you reject my appeal please supply a popla code.

Yours etc

If popla is need let me know.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X