• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Faulty Machines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faulty Machines

I have a PCN from Premier Parking Solutions Newton Abbot for not paying for a ticket while using crossways car park in Paignton. I used the machine which is the type that requires your registration ( I use in Exeter the type that use the last 3 digits of your car number) I entered the last three and after two tries it took my three pounds and issued a ticket. I have since be told that it requires my whole registration number then insert the money for a ticket to be issued. I have since received a PCN stating I did not pay. I sent a letter appealing against the decision but you guessed it was rejected.

They would say I did not read the instruction properly & I have not paid. They have no record of my ticket being issued

I did not retain the ticket as there was not need to.

I would say other machines will not let you insert the money unless you have follow the correct procedure; so the their machine is faulty.
    The machine would have any excess of £3-00 when checked against the amount taken & tickets issued but as a ticket was issue it would not show up!
    I have someone with me who can verify that I paid the correct amount and a ticket was issued.

Can you advise mo on how to appeal to POPLA?

Thanks

Peter Nibeltt
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X