• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking Eye (again)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turboman - the manageress knows exactly what is going on, hence the "soon to arrive" computer thing to log your car reg. number to avoid parking charges & I'm still waiting for the result of my appeal

Comment

Ok---What I was trying to suggest to you (perhaps crytptically) that perhaps the pub assumes a separate PE carpark for Weatherspoon's Home Bargains / Majestic Wines/

But you parked an adjacent PE carpark controlled by Lidl , Travelodge & Subway which is a different carpark----albeit still under PE jurisdiction.

If so, there are many cases of people being fined for parking in a PE carpark and then immediately being recorded by "PE Spotters" and leaving the site without entering the controlled shops -- invariably losing any appeal.

I've been on the various websites detailing the layout of your pub location---But I would like you to categorically confirm how many carparks/Entrances exist re Weatherspoon's/Home Bargains/Majestic Wines/Lidl/Travelodge/Subway

BTW---I also have had trouble overstaying in a PUb---see-
      http://legalbeagles.info/forums/foru...e-at-morrisons
      Posts 88,182,204 will save reading the whole thread--lol

Comment

Re P/E NtKs, the juicy bits are printed on the rear side of the notices.

&, while your pics are helpful, it is clear close-ups of the actual signage that is paramount.
        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
        Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
        gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
        The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Turboman .....

There are 2 car park entrances - car park 1 covers Travelodge, Lidl & Subway, car park 2 covers Home Bargains and Majestic Wine - Wetherspoons (The Posset Cup) is in car park 1 (there are bollards separating the 2 car parks, because apparently people used to drive into car park 1, stay for hours & then leave via car park 2 (different camera) ....

Still waiting for my appeal email (with Wetherspoons receipt) to see what happens.

Ian

Comment

Result!

Got a letter from ParkingEye (after I'd sent them a letter with copy of the food/drink bill and mentioned the name of the manageress who I'd seen).

And I quote "We have cancelled the parking fine ...." etc. etc.

Thank you all!

Comment

excellent

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X