• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

DRP ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also wanted to add and show the letter wasn’t even sealed when I got it

Comment

It doesn't appear to be a formal letter before action... that should be like this ->
      http://legalbeagles.info/forums/foru...-for-reference

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Just file. when they get sick of it you will get a letter from Zenith, who are the next desk in the office, then a letter from a solicitor but saying paying DRP

Comment

Cheers guys What happens when or even if it gets as far as a letter from a solicitor ?? When will they stop just winderibg that’s all

Comment

I was very surprised the envelope wasn’t even sealed aswell

Comment

Originally posted by JJ45 View Post
              I was very surprised the envelope wasn’t even sealed aswell
              automatic tongue forgot to stick out at appropriate moment!

These letters are printed, folded inserted in envelope & (not) sealed automatically.
              Probably untouched by hand till your postie had it.

Comment

Hahah that’s what I thought just abit scary that my personal details was in the post with what they call secure mail in a envelope that was sealed that anyone would be free to pull the letter out and have a nose , so much for these new set of GDP because my personal data hasn’t been Handel very well !! I am not happy , will they give up and then case closed or will this be on going just going from desk to desk ??

Comment

sorry, the letter will have a solicitors letter heading but the heading has been "borrowed" by DRP to try and scare people. The giveaway is asking to pay DRP.

Comment

Just a quick question guys still getting letters like you said I would threats of court action etc etc ... think I’m on my second one from zenith now , but I just wanted to ask the question I’m going traveling next year and won’t be in the uk for a considerable amount of time , and in some parts will be unreachable , what happens then if I miss a important letter ??

Comment

Zenith are just another desk in the DRP office

Hopefully they will cease hassling you by the time you depart on your travels.

If you miss an important letter it will remain unread!
                      Have you nobody who can deal for your letters for you?

Comment

Yeah everything Iv read says the same and says I should get one from gladestones now ?? Yeah I thought that and not entirely no Suppose this could be a problem , have they got a time frame of cases ??

Comment

You might get one from Gladstones, but not necessarily, and if you do it could still be DRP "borrowing" Gladstone's headed paper!

No idea about their time line, sorry

Comment

Hello all, Just now got the 2nd letter from Zenith Collections :

Summary blah blah final warning if legal action blah blah
                            client are now offering extra time to pay
                            or by installments,

are they still just reaching out trying to tease us into paying ?

I guess by the letter saying further time to pay and offering installments, there is going to be 99.9% chance of NO legal action.

Comment

They'll try anything to keep pressure on and persuade peeps to pay.
                              Keep on ignoring unless proper court papers are served.
                              Never ignore genuine court papers

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X