• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

DRP ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRP ltd

Revived this through the post on the 23rd which I didn't know I actually got it because I am on holiday Is this for real , I thought I had settled the Parking game charge as I am the registered keeper of the vechial notice obviously not , what do I do next ? Should I pay or can I appeal to the dept collectors ??? Photos of the letter can be retaken
    Tags: None

Just had a quick look back here:http://legalbeagles.info/forums/foru...g-ticket/page2
    Did you appeal to POPLA?
    Not that it really matters.
    Because of the non compliant NTK they can't realistically take you to court , hence they use debt collectors.
    However they have absolutely no powers so you can chose to ignore or play letter tennis,

tagging ostell

Comment

As it's DRP then just ignore as they can't do anything.

Comment

just saw this - i have exactly the same letter from DRP via UKPC, my popla was refused, can i really ignore DRP without fear of them taking it further ?

Comment

DRP can't take anything anywhere.
          They are just debt collectors who might refer the case back to their client with recommendations

Description pinched from another site:
          DRP are unregulated debt collectors who will lie and cheat to get your money. They have as much authority as the tooth fairy, they cannot take you to court. They will quote this that and the other, huff and puff, threaten this, use solicitors headed note paper, their alter ego zenith, always ignore and if they manage to phone you tell them where to go.

Comment

Shareholders value for this company has gone up massively between last and most recent accounts. Two directors are also directors for Bristow and Sutor.

Comment

aha, ok so safe to just "file away" their letters for giggles ? and i can telk my son he wont have to cough up the intial £100 for UKPC and then the DRP letter demanding £160...even though popla was refused.

Comment

We now have 2 incidents using the same thread, and causing chaos as it would seem it is 2 separate styles of incidents.

Quasar911:
                if you also have a none compliant NTK then the answers will apply. If you do not then the answers apply with reservations.

Wait and se what comes next. Zenith letter is from the next desk in the DRP office, Letter before claim then come back.

Comment

Okay so what step should I take should I sit back and see what happens after the date they stated in the letter or should I write to the debt colectors stating that I am not liable for this ?? What happens if they turn up at my house ???

Comment

It is upto you what you do.
                    If you write there is a very slight chance they will refer the matter back to the original company, or they might pass it to the next desk and you get a letter from an outfit called Zenith, again threatening all sorts short of selling your children into slavery, or they might just give up
                    Me, I would ignore everything and file. Only respond if you receive proper pre court action letter, which is most unlikely

Comment

Thank you DES8 appreciate this very much I will take your advise, could I expect someone turning up at the address or not ?? what does a pre court action plan look like if it gets his far is it then too late or not ???

Comment

They debt collectors can't afford to spend the time and effort to visit, there has been no court case so no bailiffs.

If they are going to take this further then they have to send a letter warning you about court action. This would be entitled "Letter Before Claim", or similar, and give you 30 days to respond. Under the Pre Action Protocol (PAP) they are supposed to give you the documentation that you require to handle the court claim, but probably will not. You then demand that they do provide the evidence they will be using in court.

Comment

If you receive papers you are uncertain about, just post them up here for directions,
                          First remove identifying details

Comment

Thanks guys been a real help I’ll keep you posted if I receive anything more about this matter

Comment

des8 Received this today is this just another one for the filling cabinet ???

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X