• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

Tradesgateway block me out of my course!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tradesgateway block me out of my course!

Docs
    Attached Files
    Common Sense .... if in doubt, use it !

“We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.” Hetty Bower

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Find Solicitors offering fixed fees on our sister site - JustBeagle.com

Comment

Do you have this page ? ( http://legalbeagles.info/forums/atta...0&d=1443808737 ) Think it's the back of the green form.

also I can't actually see the qualification you were working towards on the paperwork.

Have you got the course code ? City & Guilds 3268 ? Which level ? Is there any course code on your books / modules etc ?

http://www.cityandguilds.com/qualifi...#tab=documents

(future ref? https://www.gov.uk/government/organi...ints-procedure )
      Last edited by Amethyst; 12th September 2017, 12:23:PM.
      Common Sense .... if in doubt, use it !

“We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.” Hetty Bower

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Find Solicitors offering fixed fees on our sister site - JustBeagle.com

Comment

I m upto module 25 although I have finish upto module 31 but can't send them . C&g 3268 c&g2850 and level 1 and 2 on engineering fabrication and welding

Comment

And you can't see it on that paperwork because they have us a book with all qualifications we would be working towards . When I whent to do my 1st two weeks of practical the tutor told us not to go by what the sales man said as they get it all the time student complaining because what we got told buy the sales man half of it is wrong . How the weeks up the centre work and the amount of exams we take and how often we can book it and the price of the courses vary from student to student . When I was up Watford some people payed 4500 and some people payed over 7000 although same course same company

Comment

[MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION]

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

make a complaint

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
            X