• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

Help needed with Lowell and Small Claims Track

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Re: Help needed with Lowell and Small Claims Track

    Originally posted by Diana M View Post
    You will need to file an Amended Defence.

    To do that you either need to make an application to the court for permission to amend it or ask the Claimant to consent to you amending it.

    Thank you.
    At the same time as filing an amended defense am I to submit the defense template - amended as needed - with the directions questionnaire, so I'm sending them in altogether?


    • #47
      Re: Help needed with Lowell and Small Claims Track

      [MENTION=87380]Diana M[/MENTION]
      quick question, when filling out an N244, it asks who should be served with this application ... daft but, erm?





      Pre-Action Letters
      First Steps
      Check your dates
      Acknowledge a Claim
      CCA Request Letter
      CPR 31.14 Request Letter
      Subject Access Request Letter
      Example Defence
      Set Aside Application

      If you received a court claim and would like some help and support dealing with it, please read the first steps and make a new thread in the forum with as much information as you can.

      NOTE: If you receive a court claim note these dates in your calendar ...
      Acknowledge Claim - within 14 days from Service

      Defend Claim - within 28 days from Service (IF you acknowledged in time)

      If you fail to Acknowledge the claim you may have a default judgment awarded against you, likewise, if you fail to enter your defence within 28 days from Service.

      We now feature a number of specialist consumer credit debt solicitors on our sister site, JustBeagle.com
      If your case is over 10,000 or particularly complex it may be worth a chat with a solicitor, often they will be able to help on a fixed fee or CFA (no win, no fee) basis.

      See more
      See less

      upgrade to vip

      Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

      only £15/yr

      Offers available. No subscription traps.

      sign up now

      Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

      make a complaint

      Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

      Find a Law Firm