• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell VS Me (studio) - Can anyone help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell VS Me (studio) - Can anyone help

Hi all,

Can anyone help me, I have always tried to be good with my Finances but today I have a Notice of pending county court judgment letter sent to me from Lowell Solicitors. They will ask the court to make a claim against me on the 31/05/2018.

This is the first time I have ever heard of Lowell, but I do no there client Studio

Backgroud - Took delivery for a bed from Stuido Catalog and the bed was damaged sent it back asking for a refund. They issued the refund and that was the last of it. Now Lowell are chasing me for £452.49. I Have tried to speak to studio, its hard because you have to pay to call them, when I did speak to someone they said the case is with Lowell.

Is there anything i can do to get this stopped.

Mnay thanks all.

Tags: None

It's a bank holiday weekend, so many will be engaged with families.
    Whilst waiting for the knowledgeable to respond I suggest you post up the letter from Lowell's (first removing identifying details)

Comment

you hold the receipt for returns? or statement showing the credit etc need more information for peeeps to advise!

Comment

Yes i hold the receipt, is there anything i can send in the meantime to put this on hold

the letter i have received in summary is

From Lowell Solicitors

important

notice of Pneding county court judgment

as you are aware, we represent Lowell portfolio ltd and we have issued processing’s in the form of a county court claim which you have failed to respond to with either a proposal for payment or a reason why this debt is disputed

if you do not contact us we will ask the court to enter a CCJ against you after the 31/5/18 and will remain on your credit file for 6 years

etc....

​​​​

Many thanks for all the help

Comment

Hall,

the judgment paper work arrived today, i had my gallstones removed so have not even had chance to check this. Can anyone advise me where to go now.

The paper work i have attached below

Comment

Prior to receiving the letter warning you about the pending Judgment, had you received the claim form from the Court ?
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi there no nothing at all, this is the first thing I have seen, I’ve sent them an email but nothing back at all.

Comment

Ok ring the court tomorrow and find out about the claim, get a copy of the claim form and tell them you are likely wanting to apply for a set aside.
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                X