• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Please help me!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have you been t this situation and did you paid?

Comment

Haven't been in this position to keep a diary logging the sending of their letters, but have the impression they last about 6 months and generally end up with a letter from a debt collecting agency. This is their last throw, which should also be ignored.
      Sorry, but can't be more specific.

Comment

Hi! I ve recived a letter from capital resolve in may ,RLP gave them the case..i m very worried because it says they won t send more letters but will take legittin actions. I ve read a lots of reviews about them and some says to ignore and not to call them but i dont want to be chaised all my life..i ve read they find people after 4,6 years...i don t want trouble
        i ve ignored the letters from rlp about primark incident but i m scared i was thinking to send them a letter to ask them if they provide me a prove if i pay ,just to have a proof in case they ask money again ..Or i was thinking to go on they site to say that the person who they send is gone so they will stop sending letters but they find people after ages but how? Maybe the bank can provide them informations ? Or how they can find me ..Or can call me at work...they can find where i work? I be read they use evreything they can to make you pay even come to your door. i was thinking to call them to see what they said if i pay and then to throw away the number ..what can i do ? Please help me!

Comment

This is standard tactics by these lowlife.

RLP's threats haven't worked so they pass the alleged debt (there isn't one) to a firm of debt collectors.
          Debt collectors can do diddly squat, they have no powers at all except to make threats and write in BIG RED SCARY LETTERS
          They cannot take legal action. All they can do is recommend and advise their client (Primark) to take action, and they aren't going to.
          You owe nothing, and they can do nothing so just keep ignoring them.
          It is their mission in life to part as many people as possible from as much money as possible to swell their own coffers, and they are past masters at pressurising their victims.
          They should not call you at all, and certainly not at work and your bank will not give them any information at all.
          If you contact them at all, they realise that you are feeling the pressure and will increase it.
          Just remain strong and ignore them and eventually they give up.
          You are nearing the end of the cycle now and this might even be their last shot
          IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE (see more scary red letters)

Comment

Thanks again! So is not a good idea to say on their site that the person whom send it letter has left the country or has moved ?

Comment

After the brexit you think they will have more power to do something ? Or change the laws because I'm not a English citizen and I don't want trouble ...Also is possible they increase the amount of money in time ? I m scared ,I don't want to go to court

Comment

No! Do you really think they would believe you?
                Just continue to ignore, and if you get more mail that worries you post it up here for reassurance

Comment

Brexit won't change anything, and the civil laws will apply equally to all.
                  The amount won't increase and it is not owed anyway.
                  The courts will not be involved

Comment

Thanks a lot! I feel better now. ..they probably stop sending letters, or will

Comment

Will chase me for a long time

Comment

They will stop

Comment

I apologize for stressing you! One more thing to add ..when they caught me they took my wallet and make copies of my passport and drive license and I think they send it to Rip and they to capital resolve ..So can they use it to do something? one of the security man said is for more evidence ..what that suppose to mean

Comment

Is not like a bill that you don't pay right ? Council tax or something else ,I know you can have big trouble if you don't pay these .

Comment

Please understand you do not owe them anything. They recovered the goods. They did try court once and got shot down by the judge and haven't dared to try again. Look for Oxford and RLP

Comment

Originally posted by Vali View Post
                                I apologize for stressing you! One more thing to add ..when they caught me they took my wallet and make copies of my passport and drive license and I think they send it to Rip and they to capital resolve ..So can they use it to do something? one of the security man said is for more evidence ..what that suppose to mean
                                It means nothing and they can do nothing with it.

...and don't worry about stressing us. Me, I'm so laid back I'm horizontal

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X