• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tempty V Natwest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol VS glad to have you in my corner hun, you can cheer me on anyday

Comment

• Well things are moving onward, deffo in the right direction Tempty. Im riveted to this thread going forward. I love to see all the ways that Cobblers do the ducking and diving. Lol xxx
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• LOL
        fendy I think cobblers have just taken a dive to the sea bed and are sitting there on this one!!
        Think I may have to tweak one of your mails and send it......give em another gentle nudge lol.

Comment

• Postie has just arrived and have recieved letter from the court.
          just has one paragraph that reads.

IT IS ORDERED THAT

unless the claiment sends to the court and the defendant by 4 pm on 27 july 2007 full details of her claim as requested by the defendant the claim be struck out with no order for costs.

It's dated the day before I ammended the claim with the N244 where I supplied the court and cobbetts with the new (detailed version) of the Schedule of charges. Cobbettes had also requested the CPR18 information! does this mean I now have to provide that....even though this letter from the court does not mention CPR18 itself??
          I am confussed now......... does'nt take much LOL

Comment

• its only for your schedule of charges they can't demand the cpr18, it looks as if they hadn't received details of your n244 i would just ring them and ask is everything in order now at court.

Comment

• I'm not even sure what a CPR18 is! or what it involves.
              Told ya......total blonde airhead binty here LOL

Comment

• thanks Enaid hun, allways there with the sound advice, LOL wish i could be so calm about it all. these so-in-so's love to try to intimidate........if I did'nt have you lot here it would probably work too!!

Comment

• Well I know you don't have to fill it in, just give the court a bell it is only they that can tell you what to do now not Cobblers

Comment

• I'll give em a bell now....if i can get through that is LOL

Comment

• Typicall engaged...... will keep trying

Comment

• better than thinking about it all weekend cause I know you will lol

Comment

• ok got through, it seems the this letter and my N244 information had crossed.... as I suspected it might of done. the ammendment has gone up to the judge today, so the court clerk advised I ring again on monday to see what the outcome is then.

feel a bit calmer again now

Comment

• oh and you were right Enaid (of course you were hun) I don't need the CPR 18 unless the courts request it...... phew LOL

Comment

• there you go, sorted tis them buggers Cobblers trying to scare you. You would think be now they would know different, some peeps never learn

Comment

• yup, gotta agree with you there. trouble is I wonder just how many they do scare away? If I had'nt found you guy's I really do think I would have crumbled at the deffence stage. All that leagal mumbo jumbo an all! it really does annoy me when I allow myself to think about it.

I'll be posting in the Lloyds forum soon aswell as I'm starting a claim for a friend..... he's too scared of thebanks to even start the claim himself, so he want's to pay me to do it..... I told im I'd do it for free anyway

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X