• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

**WON!!!!!!!** PCM (uk) ltd Gladstones court

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PCM (uk) ltd Gladstones court

Not sure what the comment refers to to be honest. The DQ requires nothing like that. Perhaps [MENTION=70704]emanresu[/MENTION] meant in reply to the on the papers part ?

M1

Comment

So both myself and PCM/ GS have submitted the DQs.
      What happens next ?

Comment

We've not received anything from the court, i.e. DQ. Should we have by now?

Comment

I contacted them and downloaded from the justice.gov.uk website ., but I did actually get the one they sent me yesterday

Comment

Strangely, ours apparently did turn up today. I'll add the details as per the advice here and send back, copying Gladstones.

Comment

"Please find enclosed a copy of our Client’s completed Directions Questionnaire, which will be filed with the court upon their request. You will note we intend to request a special direction that the case be dealt with on the papers and without the need for an oral hearing

This request is sought simply because the matter is in our Client’s opinion relatively straightforward and the costs incurred by both parties for attending an oral hearing would be disproportionate. We trust you agree."

This was in the last email Gladstones sent me, which was the one with their Questionnaire attached. Do I need to mention on my Questionnaire that we don't agree with a paper hearing?

- - - Updated - - -

"Please find enclosed a copy of our Client’s completed Directions Questionnaire, which will be filed with the court upon their request. You will note we intend to request a special direction that the case be dealt with on the papers and without the need for an oral hearing

This request is sought simply because the matter is in our Client’s opinion relatively straightforward and the costs incurred by both parties for attending an oral hearing would be disproportionate. We trust you agree."

This was in the last email Gladstones sent me, which was the one with their Questionnaire attached. Do I need to mention on my Questionnaire that we don't agree with a paper hearing?

Comment

I did .. I just added a comment to the box (the same one they put their request in) stating that I declined the offer of a papers only hearing .

Comment

Do as Dave did

M1

Comment

We received today a notice to say the case has been moved to our home court. What happens next?

Comment

Originally posted by paul1909uk View Post
                      We received today a notice to say the case has been moved to our home court. What happens next?
                      I assume you will be given a hearing date?

Dave

Comment

Indeed. Sorry, i missed the reply.

Are you sure there isn't a date or any instructions on paperwork ?

M1

Comment

I received mine too but there is no hearing date, it just says it will be allocated

Comment

Originally posted by Davew2811 View Post
                            I received mine too but there is no hearing date, it just says it will be allocated

Shortly after I replied ..

I received this ..

Happy Days, Thanks you so much for your help M1
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Kati; 22nd September 2016, 18:35:PM. Reason: adding screenshot :D

Comment

Originally posted by Davew2811 View Post
                              Shortly after I replied ..

I receivef this ..

Happy Days, Thanks you so much for your help M1

Exactly as it should be

M1

Comment

Re: **WON!!!!!!!** PCM (uk) ltd Gladstones court

Well done Dave - that's great news.

M1 - As Dave mentioned above, just a notification of the change of court venue - no date. Hopefully the next thing I receive will be a dismissal (fingers crossed)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X