• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Overpayment of tax credits plus other problems connected

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overpayment of tax credits plus other problems connected

Hope thiis is the right place to post, its regarding my son who is working and cant claim tax credits because they say he has been overpaid, he owes [they say] over £1000, but his wage has reduced drastically as he has had an occupational health assessment and only allowed to work a certain amount of hours a week, he is getting into debt ,not least with me, i am trying to help him out,but i am a pensioner, but actually working everythiing out, better off than him,
    Sorry if this sounds a bit jumbled but he cant claim working tax credits now until next year, he doesnt know if he can cliam a disability allowance,[but has sent for forms] he is paying £400 a month rent,for a pokey bedsit, almost £400 a month CSA for his youngest son who is 16, which leaves him virtually nothing much to live on, his health problem is due to a blood disorder, which makes him very tired, also 2 hernias which cant be repaired until they are much worse,[hes had repairs before] and nerve damage in one leg where he was stabbed a few years ago.[by a stranger] no fault of his, he has asked if he can claim tax credits at a reduced rate to pay some of the debt back but he cans
    He is a baker so on his feet all the time and lifting a lot of heavy trays etc, and works shifts
    I would like to post about DLA for him but not sure where
    Thank you for reading
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X