• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Halifax credit card ppi claim (so mad right now need advice)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halifax credit card ppi claim (so mad right now need advice)

Hi all hope someone can give me some advice.
    I put in a halifax credit card ppi claim over a year ago now.
    After 10 months and lots of phone calls I was informed after calling them that they had reached a decision a month earlier not to uphold my claim and when I finally recieved this in writing it explained that they did not feel I was mis-sold and that a advisor in a one on one application process in a room in branch had not told me that I had a better chance of being excepted if I tick the ppi box without asking me any questions about my circumstances although I can assure you he did.
    Also in the rejection letter it mentions that they believe I am experince financial difficulties and some helplines number are included

Thanks to this site I was advised and I was given a complaint template letter and sent that off and it worked I recieved phone calls and questions were asked and I waited.
    After a month I rang recently to be told that they had reached a decision to uphold my claim and sent a amount of £230 to my old IVA supervisor which ended 15months ago and I hold a letter of completetion for the past 12 months.
    Again no letter has been sent to me or a offer made which given the chance I would have rejected as although I dont understand calculations I had my credit card for 5 years with a 3000 limit which I paid of in full at least 3 times
    I rang my iva supervisor who have no record of receiving this letter although Halifax have said its been cashed.
    I feel like just giving up.
    Emeraldbreeze
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X