• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cento Client Review ( CCR Claims ) Client connection Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cento Client Review

ahh thanks
    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
    i can forward the e-mail to you?
    Last edited by 3lliot; 4th November 2009, 17:42:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Hi Elliot

Thank you for posting up and I hope that I have given you some positive feedback. From posters who are now advising us of their encounters with Cento from having paid their fee to them well over 5 months ago, not one person has reported back anything positive which is a shame.

We can also help with any claims that you may have and the services here are free to use and you will be in control of your personal information.

Finally, if you feel they have misled you or that they cold called you, this will make them in breach of their conditions for holding a Ministry of Justice Licence, then a complaint to the MOJ is very important. 100 companies with licences have had them suspended ot cancelled.

Claims Management Officer
      Claims Management Regulation
      Monitoring and Compliance Unit
      57-60 High Street
      Burton on Trent
      Staffordshire
      DE14 1JS
      www.claimsregulation.gov. uk
      Telephone: 0845 450 6858
      Fax: 0845 450 6866
      Email: info@claimsregulation.gov .uk

MOJ web site showing CMC's that have lost their licence. http://www.claimsregulation.gov.uk/

Also, take a look here http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ad.php?t=20086

Tuttsi

Originally posted by 3lliot View Post
      Hi there,

I had a phone call from cento client review today out of the blue (is that a cold call?), if so I should report them? Yes most definately, you did not give then your number and they are not allowed to cold call. The Ministry of Justice is the place to report them as they have broken one of the rules for holding an authorisation.

They informed me theres a good chance they could find my personal loan unenforceable. He told me the £149.99 is fully refundable and will be refunded if the claim is unsuccessful I was suprised to find this was not mentioned in the e-mail I am not surprised tbvh they sent me with some faqs. He was very keen for me to pay the £149.99 to get the claim started, I was wiser than that... The prospect of having a balance cleared would be great but isn't it all too good to be true. Thank goodness your senses told you to leave well alone. I have received a communcation from another member today that paid them £149.99 and now they want a further £500 to carry on, I am not sure at the moment that this was mentioned in the T&C. You have to remember that when they make that phone call to you they are not privvy to your personal details let alone what can be recovered for you, it is pure guess work.

Are there really companies out there such as G E Money producing these loans with one of the '18 flaws" in them? Who said the GE money has one of the 18 flaws in it? Did they tell you that? To find out if your actual loan contract has flaw(s) in it and is capable being challenged in a court of law you would need to send a Subject Access Request to GE Money and check the validity of that contract.

I'm new to all this so thanks for your help!

Elliot
      Last edited by TUTTSI; 4th November 2009, 19:07:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 3lliot View Post
        ahh thanks
        i can forward the e-mail to you?

yes of course, admin@legalbeagles.info

Thankyou xx
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

i am using investor compensation plc to recalim my bank cahrges but do not have much luck getting hold of them, can i drop them and go myself???

Comment

Originally posted by raybeb2005 View Post
            i am using investor compensation plc to recalim my bank cahrges but do not have much luck getting hold of them, can i drop them and go myself???

I have not come accross this Claims Management Company before. The telephone number on their web site is 0845 602 2428 (24hours). Their web site is very basic and not very informative.

Did you pay any money up front and how much?

What percentage do they take if you win?

When did you last have any contact with them?

Do you have anything in writing from them?

If you could post up the terms and conditions we could see what you signed for and if you can get out of the contract?

It is a simple process to make a claim against the banks, but because of the ongoing OFT Bank Charges case all cases have been blanket stayed at the courts due to the FSA waiver. The only cases that are being looked at is those in Financial Hardship as long as they fall within the FSA rules on hardship.

Tuttsi

Comment

LOL I'm so glad you found Legal Beagles! You can do all bank charges reclaiming through this site. Nobody is getting bank charges back at the moment unless they successfully claim hardship to their bank. You'll need to wait till the completion of the OFT test case to see real progress on bank charge reclaims.

Credit card claims are all systems go however, my sister got £800 back only last week.

Investor Compensation plc may try and play silly so & so's but they've probably got bigger concerns to worry about, how much have you paid them up front and what stage do they claim to be at with your case?

Mean while have a good look round the site to familiarise yourself with the processes and proven methods to recover your money all by yourself.
              "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Hi Raybeb2005,

Glad you made it over ( I am Moooo on MSE) If you start threads in the different forums you will get all the help you need to reclaim everything yourself without having to shell out 25%
                Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
                Me VS Abbey Win
                BIL HSBC Credit Card
                BIL EGG
                BIL HSBC Loan
                BIL PPI Win

Comment

thanks for all your help and replies!!! i have not paid anything up front and if i win they will take 25% i think, i'll look into the terms and conditions when i get home from work!!!

thank you moooo!!!!!!

Comment

Hi
                    Just thought I would post an update as 15 weeks into dealing with my claim Cento have contacted me to say that the legal team at Forbes Douglas have identified there is a claim to be made on my Natwest credit card.
                    I now have 2 options (and no pressure at this stage to go either way)
                    1, I can reclaim the interest and charges - approx £1600 - I did get a precise figure from which they will then take their 25% or
                    2, I can claim the balance of my card - approx £2200 - although to do this there wont be any cash to pay the 25% so they would need the 25% upfront - once I have a written figure. They propose I could put it on my card so it would then be cleared.
                    I have elected for 1 as I am no longer using my card. They did also maintain it was important I continue to make the minimum payments and if I went for 2 would no longer be able to use the card.
                    I know I could have done this myself but having made the payment before I found this site I am just pleased to see some positive outcome with the first of my claims.
                    Fingers crossed
                    Linda.

Comment

• Re: Cento Client Review - BEWARE!!!

Hi, all.

I posted this on CB's thread - thought I would post here as well!

The DCA Mangler's Office is OPEN - Legal Beagles

cnjw

I think they've got their 'Beagle' radar switched to max as the line went dead when I asked how they got my info!!
                      Last edited by charitynjw; 6th November 2009, 22:52:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                      gets his brain a-going.
                      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Hi Linda

At long last you have had some feedback and that your claim is slowly progressing. We have been claiming credit card charges back on this site within 2 weeks from the beginning to end when the claimants have received the refund so I don't know why it has taken Forbes Douglas 15 weeks just to advise you that there is a claim as a simple letter is all what is needed.

However, it is now a step in the right direction and I am really pleased for you, we have been waiting for some positive feedback from Cento for a long long time. People who paid them back in March/April are still no nearer to being paid out. It is just a shame that the payment wont come to you first and then you pay Forbes Douglas.

Keep us posted,
                        Regards
                        Tuttsi x

Originally posted by RedRose View Post
                        Hi
                        Just thought I would post an update as 15 weeks into dealing with my claim Cento have contacted me to say that the legal team at Forbes Douglas have identified there is a claim to be made on my Natwest credit card.
                        I now have 2 options (and no pressure at this stage to go either way)
                        1, I can reclaim the interest and charges - approx £1600 - I did get a precise figure from which they will then take their 25% or
                        2, I can claim the balance of my card - approx £2200 - although to do this there wont be any cash to pay the 25% so they would need the 25% upfront - once I have a written figure. They propose I could put it on my card so it would then be cleared.
                        I have elected for 1 as I am no longer using my card. They did also maintain it was important I continue to make the minimum payments and if I went for 2 would no longer be able to use the card.
                        I know I could have done this myself but having made the payment before I found this site I am just pleased to see some positive outcome with the first of my claims.
                        Fingers crossed
                        Linda.
                        Last edited by TUTTSI; 7th November 2009, 13:49:PM.

Comment

Just gave my credit card details to this centro client review company and then read the stories on here. They were claiming to get charges back from anything 1990 onwards which is i believe is untrue and it is only from 2005 onwards. I phoned the company back and they said they could not cancel it as the paperwork is in a van within half an hour and i had agreed to the charge, The only way they could do it is if i send the paperwork back and they could possibly cancel it. The credit card company, mint, were as much use as a concrete parachute and they were unwilling to help me as it was between me and the centro client review. If i could prove to the credit card company that they were not going to provide the service they were offering then they could cancel the charge, but how on earth can i prove that as they say the claims process takes 3 months!! I wish i had a time machine and go back and not answer my phone!!
                          Last edited by grahamh1980; 12th November 2009, 11:51:AM. Reason: spelling!

Comment

Graham,

Firstly, welcome to Legal Beagles.

Did they say if you were not happy withing 14 days you could return the pack and obtain a refund?

Did they charge £149.99?

Did they put anything in writing?

Did they cold call you?

You can complain to the Minitry of Justices as they should have returned your money immediately you told them you did not want to proceed. There has to be a cooling of period as you were not privvy to their Terms and Conditions at the time you paid them the money.
                            Claims Management Officer
                            Claims Management Regulation

Monitoring and Compliance Unit
                            57-60 High Street
                            Burton on Trent
                            Staffordshire
                            DE14 1JS
                            www.claimsregulation.gov. uk
                            Telephone: 0845 450 6858
                            Fax: 0845 450 6866
                            Email: info@claimsregulation.gov .uk

Speak to this Director James Henley, as this poster had sucess with him and tell him that you will not only report them to the MOJ but also to Trading Standards. They have to alow time for a cooling off period and you have changed your mind and you want your money returned immediately.

(Originally Posted by welshwingnut
                            James henley is the new director , he was the bloke i spoke to over my refund of £149.99 ..my case was a little different as they sent all the paper work out in my wifes name but the contract was with me and not my wife , i am pleased to say with the help of this forum i have now recieved a full refund , many thanks .)

I hope that this helps, post up and let us know how you get on.

Tuttsi

Originally posted by grahamh1980 View Post
                            Just gave my credit card details to this centro client review company and then read the stories on here. They were claiming to get charges back from anything 1990 onwards which is i believe is untrue and it is only from 2005 onwards. I phoned the company back and they said they could not cancel it as the paperwork is in a van within half an hour and i had agreed to the charge, The only way they could do it is if i send the paperwork back and they could possibly cancel it. The credit card company, mint, were as much use as a concrete parachute and they were unwilling to help me as it was between me and the centro client review. If i could prove to the credit card company that they were not going to provide the service they were offering then they could cancel the charge, but how on earth can i prove that as they say the claims process takes 3 months!! I wish i had a time machine and go back and not answer my phone!!

Comment

Hello, I am new here and would like to thank you for the posts on Centro, I have had a call from them today and was considering until I saw these posts. Can I as if there are any reputable companies that provide this service?

Thanks again

Hayley

Comment

Hi Hayley

Welcome to Legal Beagles.

I am sure that there are some good Claims Management Companies.

The thing is you should not have to part with any money up front as this is not recomended by the Ministry of Justice, they should not have cold called you and they should not entice you to part with your money untill you have had a chance to read,accept and obatin advice on their terms and conditions.

From the many cases where people have paid going back now 6 months - no one has posted up stating that they have actually received any refund whatsoever.

We do not charge on here and you will find a wealth of information that will help you make your own claim and 100% of it will be yours. You will also not be parting with any of you personal information.

Tuttsi

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X