• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ingram Toft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ingram Toft

I've received an invoice today for nearly £700 from Ingram Toft in regards to a claim against amigo loans. As far as I'm aware I put the claim in myself to amigo and looking at amigos portal I have no third claim parties involved. I've not even had any payments from amigo yet can Aby one advise what to do as don't want bailiffs turning up at something if I don't pay the invoice!
    Tags: None

Hi Dawn

Welcome to LB

EXC Can you please take a look.

Comment

Originally posted by Dawnydawn78 View Post
      I've received an invoice today for nearly £700 from Ingram Toft in regards to a claim against amigo loans. As far as I'm aware I put the claim in myself to amigo and looking at amigos portal I have no third claim parties involved. I've not even had any payments from amigo yet can Aby one advise what to do as don't want bailiffs turning up at something if I don't pay the invoice!
      Hiya

Don't worry.

looking around, Ingram Toft is a trading name of LS Claims Ltd. They're a tiny company going by their listing on Companies House. They are authorised as a claims management company by FCA but if you look at their FCA registration listing they have form for invoicing people for claims they either didn't make or that weren't successful.

See under 'Voluntary Redress Scheme' about halfway down the page Ls Claims Ltd (fca.org.uk)

You need to make a formal complaint to them (the complaint email address is under the 'Complain to the firm' section of the FCA link above) which means if either they don't uphold your complaint or don't respond to it within 8 weeks you can then file it with the Claims Management Ombudsman (part of the Financial Ombudsman Service).

When you draft your complaint make sure you include something like ''Now that I have engaged the prescribed complaints process, it would obviously not be appropriate for you to continue to pursue me for payment until such time as the complaints process has run its course, including any reference I may make to the Claims Management Ombudsman''.

Let us know how you get on.

Comment

Hi,

Hope it's okay to post hear. I'm in the same position as Dawnydawn78
        I have emailed a complaint to Ingram Toft and expressed that I have not given them permission to act on my behalf. I will ask for proof of the communication from myself asking them to act on my behalf.

All my communication regarding the new scheme which was upheld has been directly from Amigo and it was via their emails that I opted into this scheme.

If I get a reply I will update you.

​​​​​​​I hope all goes well for you.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X