• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Peninsula - Irwell Law - Demanding payment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peninsula - Irwell Law - Demanding payment

Hello,

I had a HR service from the company Peninsula, my original service was from 2018, they then approached me in July 2020, right in the middle of the pandemic and following an in person, high pressure meeting at my business I unfortunately signed a Health & Safety service from them, following extremely difficult financial times to keep my hair salon going I had to make cut backs, so I ended the direct debit to Peninsula in October 2022, they have since informed me that I signed a 5 year contract and that I must reinstate the direct debit, I informed them that I was totally unaware of the 5 year length to the contract and that I was misled in the sale of the contract. they ignore all of this and just kept demanding the money, they then offered a telephone meeting which I tried to arrange twice but never heard from them, it all went quiet for 6 months and now I have received a letter from Irwell Law threatening seizure of my goods, charge order over land and securities & petitioning the court for a winding up order ? the amount they say I owe is £4,369.61

Extremely worried and concerned, Would appreciate any and all advice.

Thanks
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X