• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

** won ** BankSmart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again thanks gor your quick response

Comment

No probs, let me know how you get on.

Comment

Hi just received another invoice for £712 for remaining costs, log into client account to access claims and accounts
        i take it i shall ignore and await for acknowledgment of my complaint as the last thing i want to do is log into there website, please advise many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by colin a View Post
          Hi just received another invoice for £712 for remaining costs, log into client account to access claims and accounts
          i take it i shall ignore and await for acknowledgment of my complaint as the last thing i want to do is log into there website, please advise many thanks
          Yes just ignore, it's quite 'normal' for them to continue to bill you despite a complaint.

Comment

Thank you once again for your quick response

Comment

I sent letter of complaint recorded, after reading through post, you advised to email also, i never did email as i thought this would cause a bombardment of emails, after last time 2012, i blocked there emails due to harrassment and they went straight to spam, am i ok doin this as i dont want contact through email as they keep asking me to log in, this was very stressfull last time, please advise

Comment

Originally posted by colin a View Post
                I sent letter of complaint recorded, after reading through post, you advised to email also, i never did email as i thought this would cause a bombardment of emails, after last time 2012, i blocked there emails due to harrassment and they went straight to spam, am i ok doin this as i dont want contact through email as they keep asking me to log in, this was very stressfull last time, please advise
                That's fine, sending it by recorded mail is the important bit.

Comment

Hi just received today
                  Attached Files

Comment

Sorry
                    the end of the letter said if you would like to have your concerns addressed formally within 5 working days and withdraw your formal complaint, please contact complaints @banksmart . Co. Uk, by post and please provide a telephone number
                    in the meantime and if we do not hear from you our investigations will continue
                    they then sent a complaints procedure which comprises of 3 steps,
                    1 client support
                    2r register a complaint
                    3 referral to fos

Comment

End of letter
                      Attached Files

Comment

All very confusing to what there trying to achieve here as the wording is all very contradictory as is all there correspondence from 2012 .

Comment

They do like to talk around the houses, but basically your complaint is being looked at and they aim to send final resolution before their 8 weeks is up, if they don't, or you disagree with their proposed resolution ( ie it's anything less than cancel the invoice ) you can take it forward to the ombudsman.

All this 5 day stuff is simply obfuscation in my view. As you said before
                          hoping that i email or phone then to try and start the whole game again,
                          See what EXC thinks anyway xx
                          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you,

Comment

Ps love the word obfuscation thats a new one to me but very very true !

Comment

I agree with Amethyst. Just ignore the 5 day informal bull$hit offer and wait for the formal response. As stupid as they are and as stupid as they THINK you are they should have a pretty good idea that if they reject it and it goes to the Ombudsman the complaint will be upheld.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X