• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Advice regarding EveryDay Loans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice regarding EveryDay Loans

Hi there,

I am after an advice regarding my loan with EveryDayLoans UK.

I have borrowed £1,000 back last year in April. I was prompt with my monthly payments that included high interest rates. At the end of December I was offered to borrow additional £1,000, but for longer period than previous loan with higher monthly repayments.

Recently I decided that I won`t be paying them £164 monthly as it puts pressures on my budget. I emailed them asking to come in arrangement to reduce my monthly payments to £50. I didn`t get a reply, however they called me from private number asking to come to their branch to discuss the matter. I found the way that caller spoke to me intimidating.

I emailed them again asking not to contact me on a phone and that I wish to settle the matter in writing. However they don`t reply in writing and my phone keeps ringing showing private number.

Last email sent to them mention that I will complain to Financial Conduct Authority as I believe that they handle this matter unlawfully. As well I asked to provide me with the bank account number so that I could setup direct debit asap.

The reply was that I need to fill the income and expenditure forma, send them my last two months bank statement. Their email says that they cannot provide their bank details by email for security reasons, but I need to call them to obtain it.

I would like to ask the more experienced members

If I have rights to request them not to contact me by phone? Do I need to disclose to them all my bank account statements and proof of bills and outgoings?

Would you know any reason why they avoid to discuss my repayment in writing or by email?

Does anyone have had previous dealing with the Every Day Loans?

Thanks for your help.

Henry
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X