• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Utility Company Default

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utility Company Default

Good evening each and all, after cleaning up my credit report from defaults to perfect ( I am getting good at this I think ) I today have found that a Water Utility company has placed a default on my credit file

let me enlighten you - and see what you think.
    The have me down as owing £204 - with a default date of 01st September 2022, which they have reported on my credit file on Febuary 2023
    Now to my understanding a "default" needs to be added 3/6 months after you enter arrears - not 12 months +

Also I have a council tax letter for another address in "My Name" from 01/04/22 - 31/03/23 - which clearly pre-dates their defult date for utilities when I was "Not There"
    I am sure I could also find the "letter" I posted them informing them I was leaving the property ( Cough Cough ) dated of course, somewhere in my files - I can not be held responsible for the Royal Mail's failure to deliver - or their loss of any such letter.

Does anyone rate my chances - as I think I have them on a hiding to nothing

It angers me as they are so slinky, I have just had a car insurance default removed after some persistence that took about 3 months - and here we go again

I think I will buy a motorhome and avoid all the bills LOL

All opinions are greatly appreciated
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X