• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello everyone, i'm new on here, desperate to say the least, please can anyone help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello everyone, i'm new on here, desperate to say the least, please can anyone he

Originally posted by dippydoo View Post
    Oh no not had anyone turn up at the house, just saying, got myself so worked up over all this, everytime the door knocks or a car pulls up. These people have no idea how they make you feel.
    Actually, they do.

They hope you'll be worried or terrified.

And they're sick enough to derive pleasure from it.

Comment

Re: Hello everyone, i'm new on here, desperate to say the least, please can anyone he

Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
      Sometimes creditors just employ a debt collector to do the dirty work for them. At some point they may decide to sell it, usually for pennies in the pound, and write off the rest as a tax loss. Arrow are debt purchasers rather than debt collectors ---> http://www.arrowglobal.net/services/...solutions.aspx

If you are interested in finding out more about the different types of debt assignment, see this thread ---> http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...0627#post70627
      hi flaming parrot, thank you for that, didnt know thats how this worked, god see what you mean now, they buy the debt for a few quid, then make your life hell on earth hoping you pay the original amount. I will take a look at all those threads later. Thank you.

Comment

Good morning my friends, nothing to report yet!!!!!! big x

Comment

No news is good news! :grin:

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
            No news is good news! :grin:
            good morning flaming parrot, so after sending this cca to them, if they dont respond witin 14 days are you saying thats the end of it? They cant take me to court or do anything else? Just letterbox watching each morning at moment. Thank you.

Comment

They will have to satisfy your s.78 request before they can enforce. Once the 14 days are up they are in default. As long as you don’t hear from anyone, there’s no need to remind them. Relax, don’t stress and post up anything you receive.

Comment

thank you, i will post anything that comes, but hope thats nothing. thank you for your help.

Comment

thank you, i will post anything that comes, but hope thats nothing. thank you for your help.
                  Hi there, well nothing else over the weekend, and a worry free day with no post today.

Comment

Hi there, well nothing else over the weekend, and a worry free day with no post today.
                    hi there folks, well one week today since my letter to them arrived recorded delivery. On count down, still hoping they cant respond.

Comment

hi there folks, well one week today since my letter to them arrived recorded delivery. On count down, still hoping they cant respond.
                      Good morning all, its 2 weeks today since i posted those couple of recorded delivery letters off. It will be 2 wks this monday since they got delivered. Hope and peace each day gets calmer. Thankyou all.

Comment

Hey dippydoo, excuse me for jumping in on your thread, I hope things work out well for you, these companies need more people to complain and challenge them, the majority are only operating for greed, gone are the days when you had good old customer services! You will probably find that most devious financial organizations are in default themselves so they have to be underhanded and bully in order to satisfy their creditors. I hope all goes well for you and your quest to expose the company that is trying take advantage of you. well done for seeing the light/ eace:

Comment

Most financial institutions would have gone bust in 2008 as a result of their own greed, had they not been bailed out by their respective governments, :rant: :rant: mainly the US, but also the UK and some European countries. The Big Bad Banks were regarded as too big to fail and were propped up, lesser sharks like Welcome were not important enough and did go bust. In the end, they are all the same, if anyone of us did the same things they do we'd be locked up in jail!

Comment

Here, here FB, but where does that leave us poor souls who have unfortunately got accounts with Welcome ( a lot secured on our homes). Nobody seems to care. Do the FSA/OFT.GOV give a toss? NOT!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby View Post
                              Here, here FB, but where does that leave us poor souls who have unfortunately got accounts with Welcome ( a lot secured on our homes). Nobody seems to care. Do the FSA/OFT.GOV give a toss? NOT!!
                              hi there i think you didnt read all the threads to understand the postion i have been, i'v been out my mind with worry, its the kind peoply on here flaming parott & ruby and a good few more who have helped me, i'm doing all this with their help. Thank you.

Comment

[QUOTE=dippydoo;320274]hi there i think you didnt read all the threads to understand the postion i have been, i'v been out my mind with worry, its the kind peoply on here flaming parott & ruby and a good few more who have helped me, i'm doing all this with their hgood afternoon, could i ask a quick question to flaming parott. Or anyone else please. I'm a bit confused with all this, its been 14 days now since i sent the request for c78 along with the 1.00 fee by recorded delivery. I have of yet!! had nothing back?? Is this the end of the matter, or just kept it out of court for now?? Would i be right in thing that anyday all this paperwork could roll up?? And they could still send me to court?? I was a bit worried yet again after reading that new post from the guy who posted about arrow global, and doing everything i did with letters, and they have taken him to court and he said he had to prepare and send defence, sorry to burden you all again, stressed to the max. Thank you for your help.
                                Last edited by dippydoo; 25th February 2013, 16:34:PM. Reason: sorry i tagged another post

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X