• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Issue with default notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with default notice

I'm not sure this is the right sub forum so apologies if its wrong. I am in a bit of a quandary and would like some advice if possible.

Sometime in about 2008 I got into a little bit of a financial issue and ended having to get a DMP. This started in 2009 and all of the debt I owed (several creditors) had default notices issues against me. Now the only one that did not do this is Lloyds TSB. They agreed to the DMP but I don't not remember if I did or did not received a default from them. I want to know as they have issued a default 2 years ago. I want to see if I can get this moved to when I got the DMP so it will be removed from my credit reports. If they have issued one previously I cannot find any reference in the paper work I have.

My initial question is there any way I can get a copy of the correspondence that the bank has sent me so I can see when the initial default was issued?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X