• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCA not enforceable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCA not enforceable

Today, 16:08:PM
    Hi i am on a debt management plan of around £170 a month and have been for the last 9 yrs with around 10yrs to go
    I owe a remainder of £21813 to seven creditors the largest being £11808 to NCO
    I have asked for a copy of the CCA from them the response so far is NCO have asked my creditor for it and will let me know it due course!
    IDEM say they are unable to supply a copy at present and acknowledge the agreement can not be enforced however they will pursue the debt and register ant defaults and arrears with the CRA, they debts have already fallen of my credit report so Can they do that? Robinson Way have put my account on hold while they find the agreement. My questions are can IDEM threaten me with registering me with CRA and can I stop paying any of the creditors if they don’t have the original CCA
    Thanks
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X