• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tempty V Natwest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooooooh fab. That will also show any judge at court you have persistently kept trying to negotiate. A good pile of brownie points for that Tempty and you never know, it must just get a result sooner rather than later. No harm in trying whatsoever hun. Fendy xxxxx
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Well we can but try as they say, I'm kinda hoping given the fact I can prove benefits are being taken, .... and yes I said are!! I still have charges due out at the end of the month. interest and unarranged borrowing,for last month (before they bullied me into the loan) the fact that I've informed the bank these charges due will be taken from benefit has made no difference!!! they've blatently told me they're taking it anyway...... LOL all the more rope to hang themselves with as far as I'm concerned. ya never know if cbbetts have any sense they'll push natwest to settle sooner, rather then later......... not gonna hold my breath though

Comment

tempty i know how u feel with the devils taking ur benefit money out... theyve been doing it to me as well.When i told someone after i filed for court by the online form on natwest site i got the charges back that had been taken since march!! i couldnt believe it! shame they arent so fast with the ones that im claiming in court for!

Comment

I really do think the staff shortages at Cobbets are quite serious. She rabbited on at length yesterday to me about it, about post not getting to them when it should etc. etc. She was very annoyed about it, but like she says, if people are sick they are sick, and nobody in the office who is actually not sick woud thank the sick ones for coming in and spreading it about even more. But I think they have a major staff crisis there at the mo. She was very open about it, but thats cos I bring out the honesty in folk, Lol Lol Lol. I call a spade a spade and say it. No point hiding behind pretending to be super duper upstanding cross witchy lady. Im just me, and believe in being so with her too, after all, shes always treated me with respect, even though the nutwest pulled the plug on me once, she still told me she would be recommending to them that they take her advice and settle. So see, sometimes being nice can get you somewhere. I might just be eating those words tomorrow if the cheque doesnt arrive. Lol Lol Lol xxx.. And everybody will be saying "Ooooh yeah, that Fendy Weather is just such a naive binty ". I can hear it now, Lol Lol xxxx
          Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
          Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
          Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
          Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
          Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
          Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1
          A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

lol fendy my one seems nice but not at all helpful! cant i trade her in 4 urs!

Comment

I'll just be thankfull when I reach the point of actually being able to communicate with someone LOL would prefer someone helpfull, though I'm not fussy........someone nice will do

Comment

Just keep at it mate, you'll get there in the end...it must be close now.

BTW, what sort of bike have you got? OH has just sold his hayabusa and has now got a 750 Ninja. Unfortunately he's advertised it today cos of the no money for holdays thingy...never mind...son has just had brand spanking new RS Aprilia 125, looks nothing like a hairdryer, more like a 650!!
                Is no longer here

Comment

I ride a Honda VFR800fi beautifull bike, good all rounder, great for footling about on but can hold it's own when trying to keep up with hubby! He rides an R1. he also has a Husaberg 470cc Dirt bike for playing in the mud and the kids have their own 110cc pit bike (also for playing in the mud LOL) not that we can afford to put fuel in any of em very often atm..... but hey they all bought and paid for, nothing owing. so damned if I'm giving them up

have attached pic of my baby (hopefully)
                  Last edited by Tempty; 13th August 2007, 16:45:PM.

Comment

Jeez Tempty, how scary is that.
                    My lad bought a Aprilla sports thing, I couldnt stop him, he was on the floor 4 times and only went on it 3 work that out. My heart was in my mouth, anyway it finished up that badly damaged (thank god ) the bike and not him, he sold it. Lost a fortune but he is still here. (sometimes that's a good thing, sometimes not)

Comment

LOL enaid, awww you love im to bit's and ya know it
                      I spose it's like anything really, can be dangerous in the wrong hands (young and inexperienced) I came to biking quite late (well as a rider at least) I took my test in Jan 2005. I realised my own mortality before I took to biking, think that helps LOL. plus I spent 16 yrs on the road as a (very bike aware) car driver, so not as though I was new to all from the start. biggest reason I did it, was spent 17 yrs staring at back of hubbys head on the back of his many various bikes!!! I wanted to see where I was going for once

Comment

Well it would have to a side car for me I'm afraid. Last of the summer wine and george Formby come to mind PMSL, but it's true

Comment

pmsl

so I could'nt offer you a lift sometime then?? LOL

Comment

No thanks Ill walk, you have no idea what damage that thing could do to a blue rinse

Comment

Pmsl

Comment

I always wanted to do my bike test but decided not to in the end. Quite happy on the back of hubby's various monster bikes but rode a scooter once and he said there was people jogging faster than I was riding lol!! So gave up on riding meself, just go for a blast on the back.
                                He had an R1 but not too comfortable for a pillion, I kept nutting him every time he put the brakes on! The Ninja is much more comfortable, although not as much as the 'Busa was. i nearly got me knee down coming off an island on the back of it, scary but lovely....
                                Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X