• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tempty V Natwest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tempty are you sure it says 14th August for your bundle to be in and not 14 days before the hearing?

Comment

• yup I typed it out exactly as it says in the letter!!!

Comment

• word for word
        another reason I'm confussed over this... like i said it does not seem to be following anything I've seen happen before!!

Comment

• I would check your dates also when you phone the court Tempty, they are not above making mistakes. I have never seen one where your bundle has to be in so far in front of your date.

Comment

• I really hope they don't decide to stay my case till after this OFT hearing!!
            I have a loan i don't want....simply because the bank took all.... no make that nearly double the amount!.... of benifits that were being paid into the account. I had to take the loan to stop them from continuing to take the lot!! I'm soooooo bloody angry right now..... If they stay thecase I've no chance of paying of the loan quickly so I'm gonna have to stomache the ridculusly high interest rate for a loan i've been FORCED into taking, to protect money which should allready be PROTECTED by law.......... this sucks

Comment

• things are being done Tempty, I am sure no one is going to take this lying down. Peoples money is tied up and even more poverty for lots of people as well, like yourselves. There will be an almighty stink me thinks if claims that are already under way are not followed through.

Comment

• I bloody hope so enaid hun, i really do
                look for me on the new's if this get's stayed!!

Devon woman arrested after riding big red motorbike into local Natwest branch and running over bank manager

PMSL

Comment

• why have my smilies gone blue?
                  are they cold.....lol

Comment

• Hi Tempty,
                    seems like you have got what I came home to yesterday, having said that after yesterdays news all of these court dates may go out of the window.

Comment

• I'll pat to watch that lady rofl, I may even ride pillion lol

Comment

• A159 you are wanted, you got a bit of sorting out to do lol

Comment

• lol enaid ....bring a baseball bat luvie..... I'll drive...... you swing...lol

Comment

• Okidoki rumour has it I once was a bit of a swinger pmsl, not that new kind though

Comment

• lol enaid
                              hi delta i see ya hiding there I can hitch up a sidecar if you wanna join the fun lol.

Grr all joking aside though.... why do they have to send out these letters at the weekend? I just know I'm gonna worry about this constantly now till monday! oh well at least I'm working tonight...so hopfully sleep through most of tomorrow ...lol

Comment

• How many times I gotta tell you not to worry, all will be ok, worrying makes you poorly and does no good at all.
                                I would deffo ring them Monday check ALL thats on there even ask them to put it in writing if need be. Nowt you can do till then so chill, get ready for work and sleep all day tomorrow, then it will be Monday and all will be sorted.
                                Hi Delta no post at all today so must be strike day me thinks very rare I go with no post lol.
                                Have you started making flowers yet, there are some gorgeous artificial flowers around now.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X