• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tempty V Natwest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol thanks Archer hun
    have a feeling I'm gonna need all the help I can get

Comment

• yea maybe,ive tried getting in touch today with ther but shes ignoring me again! wonder how she keeps her job i wouldnt be allowed to behave like her

Comment

• I know what you mean. I asked her to confirm that she'd received my email!!! guess I need'nt bother telling you she has'nt lol. Well I'm giving her till friday then I'm gonna call her (or try to) again!

Comment

• u should give her til the next day ,the emails are delivered straight away so unless shes out of the office then she should get them.but the last couple of days ive got an australin woman who has been phoning me back on her behalf but cant remember her name but her number is

Comment

• Australian woman is AM (my Cobblers lady) Matich............... shes an aussie and a lovely one at that........... Fendy xxx
            Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
            Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
            Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
            Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
            Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
            Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
            Natwest round 2
            Abbey Round 2
            Yorkshire Bank round 1
            A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Hi tempty.........give them hell for me......lol
              If you get Aussie (AM) she is as fendy said really nice and helpfull as she can be......being the oposition and all.......lol
              It looks like archer has managed to get her......lol
              I am so sorry everyone.....I feel like I let everyone down today.....got in front of judge and he just kept ignoring my points and saying...."you won't win!"....."Natwest didn't do anything wrong!".....and my favourite...."The charges haven't even been proved in court....so as yet they are still legal!"........MUPPET.......lol
              Again....Sorry....
              Russ

Comment

• russ dont worry we dont feel let down by you just the system
                and yes the aussie one actually does things! she does phone natwest and aask whats happening! the AMB just sits there for a week or so waiting for them to call her!

Comment

• Vs honey, you really havent let anyone down!!
                  the system has let you down terribly, yet you remain cheerfull and bubbly and full of support for everyone else. you are an inspiration.

Drumming up support for the site while you were waiting to go into court was just pricless, you are a true leagal beagle hero

Comment

• Hi tempty....thanks for the ego boosting.....lol
                    I am thinking of standing outside court drumming up members.....lol
                    The full protest thing.....banners, flyers, etc....
                    But would probably get arrested nowadays.....since we lost our freedom of speech...
                    I guarentee I would get an ASBO.....lol

Comment

• pmsl hey ya never know it may even make the national press that one!

but put that idea to bed......I'm NOT suggesting you do that!!
                      we need you here ..... ASBO free lol

Comment

• latest update.
                        finally managed to get my N244 filed
                        got my first letter from my local court on sat AQ has been dispensed with in this case, unless district judge request's it later.
                        so back to the waiting to for the courts to write to me once judge has looked at it.

AMB at cobbetts is truely useless, has'nt even bothered to read through any of the information I sent her. just keeps telling it's been sent up (sent up to where??) it's taking about a week atm for these things to come through (bollox) and someone will get back to me in due course. I did ring the number archer gave me for AM, She was very nice but there's nothing she can do untill the case is passed on to her..... I'll keep giving AMB a nudge.... hopefully she'll get fed up with me and pass my case to AM LOL...can but try eh!

Comment

• lol yea tempty hopefully she will pass it over.AMB is truely useless i totally agree with you

Comment

• Hi Tempty,

Try not to stress about it. It is common I think for this to happen, and it did happen to me. I had to get a new schedule of charges done because i had missed things when i had submitted my MCOL claim.

I just paid the fee for amendment and sent a new schedule to Natwest and the court

There are lots of lovely people on here that will help you if you get stuck.

This is my first post on here too, and I need help all the time.

Good Luck!

skintmum inc x

Comment

• Hi skintmum .... lol love the name, just about sums it all up really does'nt it
                              you're deffinatly right about one thing, there are some fantastic people on this site!! allways ready to help out or just lend a shoulder to lean on when it all seems to get too much I certainly could not do this without them.

Thankyou for your kind words and a very big WELCOME to the site
                              I'm sure you too will find all the help and support you'll ever need. Don't forget to drop by the lamp post! that's where you'll find most of us hang out for a bit of fun.

If your making your own claim don't forget to start a thread in the relevant bank forum, where I'm sure you'll get a warm welcome and a wealth of knowledge to help you through.

Good luck
                              Tempty xx

Comment

• Go tempty....Go Tempty.....GO TEMPTY!!
                                lol....
                                Sorry way too much Jerry Springer......lol

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X