• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tempty V Natwest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tempty V Natwest

Well if that doesn't give the judge an insight into "normal" peoples cicumstances nothing will. Good luck Tempty and well done Tools and co. Enaid x

Comment

AMAZING NEWS FLASH!!!

I KNOW I'M SHOUTING AND I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!

JUST RANG THE COURT FOR NEW ON MY STAY APPLICATION, TO BE TOLD THE STAY HAS BEEN LIFTED!!!!!!

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :banana::banana::banana:

ok I'll calm down a bit now
      the clerk said they had just received my application from the high court this morning! the stay has been lifted on my case and I will now be given a new hearing date (should be nearer then the first one was) I will get a letter of notification no later then monday...hopefully.

I will of course scan this in as soon as i get it!......... hell I may even frame it and put it on my bedroom wall.... so I can look at it every morning just to remind myself it really happened!!!
      poor bloody clerk must've thought i was a right nutter.... i all but squealed in delight when he gave me the news...lol

A HUGE thank you goes out to TOOLS, AME and KAFKA and all that supported me...... i know the fight not over yet.... but WOW one small victory at a time eh

Comment

WELL DONE TEMPTY SHOUTED RIGHT BACK AT YA!!!!!

Comment

Well **** Me Sideways
          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Congrats Tempty!!!!!!!!!
            Is no longer here

Comment

Tempty I am so pleased for you, you really deserve this, I won't call it good luck, I have to say, I think more good management.
              Today has been a fair good day for a few of us on here and I am sure there are more to come.
              It will also help other people to see it can be done, once again so pleased for you Enaid xxx

Comment

brill news tempty!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana:

Comment

Thanks guy's I really am knocked over sideways
                  just want to get the confirmation in black and white in front of me now!!
                  then I can shout to the world!! LOL

Comment

Tempty congratulations! We have always said that we are a small yet very experienced site. Delighted for you.

Comment

well believe me nattie when i say people are gonna know who made this possible
                      as soon as I get the proof in black and white Legal Beagles is gonna get a rather big publicity bump, a very deserved one too

Comment

Someone needs to tell Celestine to get the extra hamsters for the wheels of the server!!

Comment

we use guinnea pigs
                          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Comment

should use chipmonks..... they run faster...lol

Comment

Oh Tempty such brilliant news, well done hun :banana:

sapphire

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X