• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tempty V Natwest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WendyB View Post
    Good luck mate....had some of my own today....

Ooooo will go check out your thread, like good news

Comment

well done tempty u tell them u know what u r talking about!
      is there no way of cancelling the loan theres usually a cooling off period?
      if not report them to the OFT cheeky beggars u dont want that millstone round ur neck if u can help it

Comment

Yeah there is a cooling off period .... 14 day's i think. don't wanna get rid of it just yet though, coz without it I'm about £1000 overdrawn and I don't have enough overdraft to cover that... nor will they extend the overdraft! So I'd end up with them taking my benefits away again!! regardless of the Tax credit act it would seem.

I won't go into what a ****e of a month I had in aprill, As I'm sure some of you will have been in the same or similar postion at some point. Needless to say I did'nt sleep or eat much (mainly coz we made sure kids were fed, did'nt matter if we went hungry). I really think I might crack...... even with all the support here if i had to go through that again! I very nearly lost the plot a bit last week when i realsied they'd taken it all again.

guess that's how they managed to con me into it in the first place...... it is at least a saftey net (of sorts) though.... I do have limited funds available on my account atm, so at least I can feed us at this stage.
        I am gonna try and make em pay for it somehow though

Comment

yes u should ,i heard about a loan that was sold to someone and due to the circumstances the banking ombudsman writ it off,u should just report them to whoever u can
          ive had to take some loans out with mega interest on them to eat and pay bills,ive put a little mention of them in the court bundle.... just to outline what an ass the bank have been and what ive been thru cos of it

Comment

Let the games begin!!!

Recieved coblers defence this morning, and also a request from them for more information CPR Part 18 to be recieved by the 26th june!

ok what is CPR 18? (i have seen it mentioned by others) Where do I find it? or do I wait till the courts request it from me?

I'm assuming that the courts will request this, But just wanna make sure!

I still as yet have had no reply to the e-mail I sent to mr higley on the 11th. so unless he get's back to me this afternoon I will download the N244 and fill that in. Trouble is I registered my claim on MCOL and cobbets state they have filed their deffence in the northampton court. So do I send the N244 there or do I take it to my local? I've heard nothing from the court itself as yet, so I'm not sure on this one.

and finally....... Lol all go here today!

also recieved this morning a letter from Mr higley dated 5th june (so not related to the mail I sent)

Standard natwest
            thank you for your recent correspondence. I am sorry you have concerns regarding charges that have been applied to your accout blah blah blah

we explain all our term and conditions blah blah blah, we have provided many every day banking services to customers free of charge (not me you have'nt) blah blah blah.
            for these reasons, we do not agree with the basis of your complaint. we believe that the charges we levey are for providing services and that they are not penalties or charges for default, blah, blah, transparent, blah blah fair, blah,blah,blah

(gotta love this next bit though LOL)

However, having reviewed your case and as a gesture of goodwill and without admission of liability or error, in this instance we are prepared to offer the amount of £3,005.00 paid direct to your account.

Any charges that properly accrue in the future will be applied to your account in line with our published tariff Blah, Blah, Blah.

I will of course be saying 2 words to natwest regarding that offer

BITE ME
            LOL

Comment

yea that would be it and then go on to say that u dont need to do a CPR 18 as you are looking at small claims track and it isnt relevant

Comment

no big supprise, did'nt get a reply to my mail from Mr higley!
                and on top of that had a lousey couple of day's!

first the fridge /freezer packed up, then yesterday while we were out and about looking for a new one, we had a car crash!!!! We were stationary at traffic lights when all of a sudden BANG another car literally drove straight into us at about 20 mph!!!

so feeling very sore, but more determined then ever to beat natwest!

onward and upwards (albeit very slowly and with the help of alot of painkillers........ow)

Comment

Get up to A&E you should have gone last night, Miss Whiplash Away I feel a song coming on

Comment

Lol Enaid you nutter

Doc's gonna call us again when he's finished his rounds and arrange to meet us in local hospital for a check up. gotta feel sorry for hubby though!! poor sod's only just getting over nasty break to ankle back in feb! had to have it pinned back together again. he's only just managed to stop hobbling every where, now he can hardly move at all Think i deffinatly came out of it better then he has!! at least I can move!!..... albeit very slowly LOL

Comment

Oh my goodness he's not invalid is he? there is nowt worse than an invalid fella, they are really hard work

Comment

Tempty, Im so so so so sorry to hear about the accident. Lots of rest, recuperation if you can, and seriously think about a thorough check up at the docs.

Take it easy hun. And hows the claim going as well ?? Fendy xx
                        Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                        Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                        Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                        Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                        Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                        Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1
                        A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

We've got an appointment to see the doc at 2:40 this afternoon, Thank god coz painkillers are only kicking in for about 2 hours at a time! tis not the most pleasant experience I've ever had I can tell you.

As far as the claim goes, I've not heard anything from the courts, so can't file the N244 with them till I get some info of the case from my local. I've been told I should'nt have to pay to file it though once i get the local details...... one bit of good news at least.

So really at the moment I'm just waiting for the courts and in the meantime I'm sending a copy of the mail i sent to Higley and a new copy of shcedule to cobbets letting them know I'm going to file the N244.

oh and also the go to hell on the CPR18 letter LOL...... if the courts want that They'll ask, but I'm not doing it till then.

Comment

Tempty,, thats ma gal, youre learning.Answer nothing unless the courts ask for it, Lol Lol xxx

Poor thing. Ask for some dihydracodeine pills, theyre ace at pain. Was on em for a month last year when meee back went all funny. Spent a bomb on chiropracter fees, but in the end it was the ony thing that worked to correct it.

Good new that you wont have to pay to file the N244 though. Great news. Less to fork out. Yaaaaaaaaaaay xx
                            Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                            Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                            Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
                            Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                            Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
                            Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1
                            A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Good luck at the docs Tempty hope hubby is ok and you of course.

Comment

Ere Tempty, sorry to hear what has happened hun, make sure that the insurance company get to work real quick on it. And make sure all the injuries etc are well documented. I hope you got the other guys details, cos it sure sounds like it was him to blame.
                                Last edited by Delta; 15th June 2007, 11:18:AM. Reason: smelling pistake

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X