• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tempty V Natwest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have to say theinsurace company have been stars..... fantasic service, really could'nt fault it! within 3 hours of phoning them I had a brand spankers (only 24 miles on clock) Mondeo estate delivered to the door!!! ours is a pugeot estate, so they try to provide like for like! They are allready communicating with the other side (he's allready addmited liability) and we've had a letter from the solicitors they use letting us they will be in touch within 7 day's, this gives any resulting injuries time to present. So all in all we both feel very much looked after by our insurance company. Auto Trader Insurance .... for anyone who's interested

Comment

I know when our car got written off on the M60, we had the legal cover on the insurance, and it sure was worth the £14 that we had paid for it! the insurance and the laywer took care of everything.

Comment

Hi tempty....
        How are you and hubby today??
        Hope everythings ok.....
        Russ

Comment

Hi veilside
          feeling much better today thank you!, pain is down to a bearable ache for both of us, neither of us have got full movement back yet, but I can look at the floor today......hehe
          Have'nt taken the Diazepam this morning! so you never know I may stand half a chance of staying awake for more then an hour at a time!!! I have no idea what happened to the weekend!!! but I know I slept for most of it LOL. I really have to stay awake today! I still have'nt sent of any of those letters that I want to get done hehe

right I gotta get a wiggle on, it's piddling down, so the yung'un needs a lift to school! catch you later

Comment

well I finally recieved a reply to my email sent to mr higley on the 11th june!!!! bear in mind I requested a decesion within 48 hours !!

this is what I got pmsl

Dear Mrs Tempty

Thank you for your email.
            I have passed your email to the department that deals with complaints about charges.
            They will take this forward as appropriate.
            Chris Foster
            Customer Relations
            Customer.Relations@Natwest.com

Carefull now, if they move any faster on this they may just break a sweat!! LOL

Comment

Polite though are'nt they :rolleyes:

Comment

Tempty have you spoken to veilside i think he has a small dilemma?

Comment

LOL yes enaid very polite!! ...... but as usual utterly useless!

I have'nt spoken to vielside, I'll go track him down now

Comment

Anyone got any ideas how I can get this N244 filed??
                    still heard nothing from local court! just want to get it done now!
                    would it be worth ringing my local to see if they've got the details yet? I just feel like I'm left hanging on a thread here!

Comment

I would ring them tomorrow Tempty and find out what stage its it. They are usually really lovely at court offices, honestly. Nothing to lose by making a call. At least you will know one way or another what stage its at. Put yourself out of your misery just waiting waiting waiting. Fendy xxxxx
                      Natwest Round 1 - Won 16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
                      Abbey Round 1 - Won 5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
                      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won 1230 in 2 months
                      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won 1560 in 2 months :kiss:
                      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won 2210 in 3 months
                      Halifax Credit Card - Won 1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                      Natwest round 2
                      Abbey Round 2
                      Yorkshire Bank round 1
                      A further 6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

Good I'll give em a buz in the morning then...... just did'nt wanna been seen as hassling them LOL

Comment

Nope Tempty, they are usually very lovely. Honest............... stressed perhaps with all the claims Im sure, but very helpful and very lovely. Let me know if you find them any different though. Fendy xxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                          Natwest round 2
                          Abbey Round 2
                          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

I'll be sure to let you know what happens.... or not as the case maybe LOL
                            Last edited by Tempty; 18th June 2007, 17:44:PM. Reason: can't type lol

Comment

Lol Lol xxxx

Now Gunning for
                              Natwest round 2
                              Abbey Round 2
                              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

I meant to post this earlier but veilside and wendy kinda blew me away with their offers (tempty still dancing..... albeit slowly lol)

Anyway.... I finally got my head together enough to write my first batch of corrispondence to coblers! I think that just about covers everythig I want to say at this point, let me know if there's anything you think i should /should not have added

Dear Lynsey Burgoyne

In an effort to keep negotiations open at this point I am willing to provide you with all information I have to date in support of my claim against your client Natwest Bank PLC.

I had previously tried to resolve this matter directly with your client to no avail. In fact Natwest offered no communication until after I had filled my request to reclaim charges with the court!
                                I feel I must take this opportunity to inform you of my decision to amend my claim. This in part is due to a failure on behalf of Natwest to provide a complete list of all information when requested to do so. I have included a copy of an email sent to Mr. Higley on the 11th June at customer relations, as it explains my reasons for wishing to submit an amendment to claim via form N244. I am awaiting communication from my local court before I submit this form. I have also included for your records the revised schedule of charges containing the true and total amount that I now wish to reclaim.

I would like to bring to your attention the section of the email relating to Benefits paid into the account! And to the law protecting these benefits
                                Tax Credits Act 2002.

45 Inalienability
                                (1) Every assignment of or charge on a tax credit, and every agreement to assign or charge a tax credit, is void; and, on the bankruptcy of a person entitled to a tax credit, the entitlement to the tax credit does not pass to any trustee or other person acting on behalf of his creditors.
                                (2) In the application of subsection (1) to Scotland-
                                (a) the reference to assignment is to assignation ("assign" being construed accordingly), and
                                (b) the reference to the bankruptcy of a person is to the sequestration of his estate or the appointment on his estate of a judicial factor under section 41 of the Solicitors (Scotland) Act 1980 (c. 46).

I can and will provide proof in the form of full statements in support of this serious breech of the law on Natwests part If and When I am requested to do so by the court.

As you will also notice in my mail! I have since had to take out a personal loan with Natwest to clear “Debt to this Bank” A Debt the bank themselves created by taking funds that were legally protected!! I feel that I was left no choice but to accept the loan to protect any further funds being levied from my account, leaving me without the funds to provide even basic necessities for my family!. I am seriously considering given the banks behavior bringing this complaint to the Financial Ombudsman for their consideration.

I would also like to take this opportunity to Decline an offer made by your client directly, dated 5th June and thus not in response to my communication by mail on the 11th June.

The offer is not given as an admission of liability of error! And has been offered as full and final settlement of my complaint, as a gesture of goodwill. The amount being offered is £3,005.00 paid directly into my account. While I am willing to accept this amount, I will not accept it as full and final settlement And will only accept it as part payment and will continue pursue the full amount now standing at £5,608.87 inc 8% interest (the standard the court will award) + court fees (currently standing at £120)

If your clients are unable to agree that this amount is made as part payment then I shall decline the offer entirely and continue my claim through the court process.

Finally I have also included my response to your request for CPR part 18.
                                I hope the information I have provided Clarifies my position.
                                I look forward to your future communications

Yours Faithfully

Mrs. Tempty

obviously I did provide them with full contact, account and claim details

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X