• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fendy - V - Natwest 16.1K, ***ABSOLUTELY WON***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whaaaaa where the news??????
    I wannnnnnaaaaaaa knoooooooooooooooooow LOL

Comment

Right, Ive posted it on my CAG thread, but here goes.............
      Spoke to AM today. Finalised all the disclosure list, made it all lovely and uber gorgeous and all professional like, and E mailed Cobbetts to tell em Ive finished it. I played dumb.......... I said, Oh Im just wondering, do I send a copy of my finished disclosure list to you, or to the court or to both ? She picked up that phone sharpish and rung me back I can tell you, Lol Lol Lol xxxxx

I sooooooooooooooooooo love it when we got em on the back foot, Lol Lol xxx

Although I will still say it............... she truly was a lovely, very polite person. I can honestly say, she is, was, very very nice and polite and courteous at all time with me. We even had a giggle about Abbey National. So I suppose you want to know the outcome of the phone call then. Lol Lol Lol xxxx
      She said she would e mail me with her predicament.

E mail arrived some ten mins later, AM was offering me full charges, plus 8%, plus court filing fee, plus daily rate of 8% up to the end of this week as she expected them to settle by then, less £114 (which she said were AG account fees). She sent me a copy of her spready with calculations to check over. I checked it over against my own spready, and hey presto. Shes wrong. The charges she had put on the sheet were AG fees, but guess what ? They never appeared on my spready as I had never tried to reclaim them. On my spready there was a whole six months worth of statements missing from Jan 2006 to June 2006 (which is where the AG fees appeared) and as I had completely missed out charges for those six months (never having had the statements sent through to me), then I had never tried to claim those. I had to tell her. She has now said she will check over my sheet again tonight, added if she is wrong, she is very very sorry, and that she will get back to me tomorrow. She believes they still want to settle before disclosure. But knowing them I aint doing anything. Im continuing in full swing of disclosure by 26th, until the money is in my bank.

Cripes, its nice to know I was blumming thorough. So cant report anything till tomoz peeps. Sorry. xxxx

Fendy xxx

Copied from the thread on t'other side........ lol lol xxx
      Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
      Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
      Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
      Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
      Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
      Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1
      A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

And even when I do report, Im not accepting anything they say as gospel until the funds are cleared and IN MY BANK. Everything continues to hearing until such time.

No messing. Fendy xxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
        Natwest round 2
        Abbey Round 2
        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Don't blame you. xx
          Is no longer here

Comment

Woooohoooo, that finishing post is getting closer hunni x

Comment

Ok, where is the questions for me to answer or have i been beaten to them already?!!

Comment

lol nattie there isnt many questions left now shes right by the finishing post but im sure when she comes back from her concert she can arrange some for you!!

Comment

any new's on your check fendy??

Comment

Nope tempty. Posties just been and sadly no cheque. Not sure if its a good thing or bad. Im not worried. She did say it might take till end of week to get a decision from Natwest on acceptance or not. So Im not gonna worry till Tuesday, lol lol. Lets say worst case scenario they send cheque Monday, it should arrive tuesday, but if no cheque by Wednesday morning, Im hand delivering my disclosure list into local court, and also nipping over to Natwest in Bradford first to demand copies of my terms and conditions in my file so I can add them to my disclosure list. I know Archer very kindly sent me some, but I do need others, so will make a scene in the bank on tuesday to ensure I get them. Fendy xxxx

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Hey Fendy - fingers crossed for you for tuesday xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thanks Amethyst. Theres still time for cheque to arrive, and if it doesnt then I still have a week left before disclosure date to get my spready submitted to court. So Im not panicking yet. Lol Lol xx

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Fendy Dave has replied on Hedgey's thread, I think you may like to read it if you haven't already

Comment

I have, but Im not getting into a slanging match. Lifes too short. Gonna bow out gracefully. I prefer to live and let live Enaid. Nothing else to say really.

Fendy xxx

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Well, I just hope your'e all about when I need help. Lol xxx

that many claims ongoing Im starting to meet myself coming backwards, Lol xx

Now Gunning for
                              Natwest round 2
                              Abbey Round 2
                              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))

just keep us updated and you need a hand with owt yell !
                                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X