• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fendy - V - Natwest 16.1K, ***ABSOLUTELY WON***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Nattie, at least your identity stays guarded, I mean c'mon it could have been worse, you could have been Howard from the Halifax.... I believe that they had to take him out of his branch cos of his popularity (though why I really don't know, I cringe every time I see his adverts!)

Comment

• Originally posted by Delta View Post
      c'mon it could have been worse, you could have been Howard from the Halifax...
      Or Howard the Duck!!!!
      Nat West 1 £9k settled AQ stage.
      Nat West 2 £126 settled LBA
      HSBC practice run £1330.00 settled on the Court doorstep....almost.

Comment

• Ive been waiting for this day for so long and I nearly missed it!!!! OMG

From my heart fendy you truly deserve it

CONGRATULATIONS, WELL DONE WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
        When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

• Thank you Mocha, from such a lovely lady, its a true compliment. Im so glad youre over here too. Such lovely peepies...............and shshshshs, between you, me and the gatepost, I do like kitties really. Wouldnt have one, but do like em, Lol Lol Lol xxxxx
          Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
          Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
          Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
          Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
          Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
          Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1
          A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Fendy x

I am so utterly delighted for you! Well done for your persistence and tenacity.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

Cel xxxxxxxx
            "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

• Aaaaw thanks Cel. Muchly Moo. xxxxx Just busy waiting for cheque to clear now. I need to be sure its cleared before I stop next step on Tuesday 26th. Disclosure list. Lol Lol. thankfully now not required. xxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
              Natwest round 2
              Abbey Round 2
              Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Hiya Fendy,

OOOOhhhhh MMmmmyyyy GGGGooodddThis is the best news, I am so happy for you well done

Comment

• Oooh Ta HHNF......... Lol Lol. Yep Im pretty chuffed I can tell ya. Lol Lol Lol xxxx

Now Gunning for
                  Natwest round 2
                  Abbey Round 2
                  Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Fendyweather View Post
                    Oooh Ta HHNF......... Lol Lol. Yep Im pretty chuffed I can tell ya. Lol Lol Lol xxxx
                    You are very welcome, your posts do cheer me up

Has the yorkie gone now

Think we are both after the Abbey now, when will they ever learn

Comment

• The yappy little Yorkie has gone yes, thank gooooooooooodness. Was beginning to really do mi napper in with its damned barking, well actually you couldnt really call it barking it sounded sort of like a cough, or a bit like it had one of those squeaky toys stuck in its throat. A right orrible little rat it was. But I couldnt be so cruel as to leave it in the woods. That was just wrong. Anyway,, lovely lady rang me up in the afternoon, she got the number of the police station where I had reported I had found it, and she only lived about half a mile away so I ran it round to her in the car. She was sooooooooooooo happy to see it back, NOT HALF AS HAPPY AS I WAS TO SEE IT BACK HOME, lol lol......... could never have kept it. Just not my kinda dog................. only way it would have ever been living at my house is if the police were gonna get it put down. I couldnt live with myself if that were to happen. But alls well that ends well, speshly for iccle yorky, thank gawd................ even kids got sick of it by end of afternoon, lol lol lol xxxxxxxxxx and they got patience of half a dozen saints on a good day.

Well Abbey number 1 have said they are settling last week. Claim was £5993 total and I accepted £5500.00, just waiting for cheque now. They promised I would have it this week. Still waiting. Telephone hearing on Tuesday 2nd July so not cancelling anything till cheque comes. No way hose'......................

And onward and upward on Abbey claim 2 as well. I think, had conflicting into from Glenn, so not sure way forward on that one yet. Fendy xxx

NVM, Im not beaten yet. Fendy xxxxxxx

Now Gunning for
                      Natwest round 2
                      Abbey Round 2
                      Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• WIth regards to Abbey. will they claim the postal strike held up the cheque as postie on strike tomorrow

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X