• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fendy - V - Natwest 16.1K, ***ABSOLUTELY WON***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooooooooo............ I can see you two boys lurking away at the bottom of the forum!!! SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YER PEACE!!!

I'm off out to a family 'gig' tonight............ you know the sort :rolleyes: Nobody's really that keen on half the peeps there and you're all waiting for a fight between auntie 1 and auntie 3 who've hated each other for years on account of no. 1 slept with no. 3's hubby 28 years ago (I'm being serious here an' all!!!!) - and trust me, you wouldn't BELIEVE the number of family members who ply the old bug*ers with booze just to get the fireworks set off early!!!!

Grub'll more than likely consist of the usual fayre................ curly butties with yucky fillings, ropey chicken legs with a smidgen of salmonella, floppy salad that not even a rabbit should eat and the traditional and ubiquitous 1970'S BLACK FOREST GATEAUX!!!!

Obviously, the hedgey household are dining at home before going to the shindig!!!!!

Have fun tonight peeps.......................... see ya'll tomorrow!!!!! xxxxx

Comment

• Not been on one of them nights for a long time, trouble is you sometimes end up enjoying them Behavexx

Comment

• I know............... in a twisted, sick, pis*ed up kind of way!!!!!

And let's face it................. when you see the two oldies tryin' to outshake their booties for naughty uncle............... all you can do is have another drink............... AND JOIN 'EM!!!!!!!!!

Lol................. I'm off to get ready (takes me a while these days!!!)

See ya tomoz honey, xxxx

Comment

• Bye Hedge, Have fun, but dont end up playing referee. Even old ladies have extremely long fingernails and scratch like puddy tats. Wide berth me thinks if the fireworks start. Fendy xxxxx
          Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
          Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
          Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
          Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
          Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
          Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1
          A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

Comment

• Just got back from shops.....

Fendy......how long are your nails nowadays after sharpening them for court.....lol

Comment

• typical you all go offline and i hit 3 figures on the post count, shocking behaviour indeed.

Comment

• Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay Natties got a treble, yaaaaaaaaaaaaay xxx Well done Nattie. Those fingers been busy. xxxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
                Natwest round 2
                Abbey Round 2
                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• yes but not as busy as your good self who is really whacking down the posts.

Comment

• Whacking down the posts, I think there is a double entendre there somewhere Nattie. Well, being good, just one glass of vino this evening, no more.........

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• the one cellar not stocked up properly? I am disappointed

Comment

• Plenty in the wine cellar Nuttie, (sorry nattie), lol lol, but just being good. Too much vino at the weekend renders me useless to anybody............. xxx

Now Gunning for
                        Natwest round 2
                        Abbey Round 2
                        Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• Good job you weren't with me last night then hun!!! I feel drunker this mornin' than I did when I went to bed last night! If my lot think they're gettin' a sunday dinner today.................... they can think again! xxx

Comment

• Lol Hedge. Good night then. ??? And the aunties manages to keep a wide enough distance apart to prevent murder, lol lol xxxx

Im so engrossed in those posts Natties currently doing. Gawd, the really do hand out some stuff to the staff at nutwest dont they. Do ya know what, I would absolutely hate beyond belief to work for a bank. I cannot imagine anything more soul destroying or boring. I just cant. Fendy xxx

Now Gunning for
                            Natwest round 2
                            Abbey Round 2
                            Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

• I can't believe how devious they are to be honest - and I don't mean the actual staff in the branch or those on the end of the telephone banking line thingy, I mean the ones making up the policies and procedures. When you think about it, they've had us stitched up forever!!!

On a lighter note though, wish you'd have seen me aunties last night................ they were both dressed to kill, decked in their finest, enough make-up to sink the Bismarck and trying to out-boob each other all night. Yer know............... stickin' their chests out for naughty uncle!!! PMSL at the pair of 'em............... and I wouldn't mind, but naughty uncle's a right muppet, not that good looking and zero personality!!!!!!!!! xxx

Comment

• But dont ya find, they are usually the ones that the women fight over. Dunno why, they must have hidden charisma somewhere, Lol Lol or something else theyre not telling us about, Lol Lol xx

Now Gunning for
                                Natwest round 2
                                Abbey Round 2
                                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X