• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Natwest bank statements showing different times, dates and days than my paying inslip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natwest bank statements showing different times, dates and days than my paying inslip

Hi hope everyone is well and so far the New Year has been good to them

I have a question regarding whats the next step or best thing to do with regard the following NatWest Bank Complaint as it seems to be going round yet again in circles

This single case has been goinf on since 2010 with NatWest Local Branch refusing to help or copy documentary evidence presented to them as requested by their head office as there is a large amount of the same and they showed they could not be bothered or didnt want to have to copy all the said documents as had been requested by their head office in January 2013 to prove that the money deposited transactions that were showing up on NatWest Bank Statements had entirely different times, days and dates than those of the original paying in deposit slips in my possession.

After being treated unacceptably by one of the local branch bank employees I went full steam ahead into lodging yet another complaint and from October 2013 there have been 7 different NatWest Investigators and different NatWest Departments and locations ranging from Kent to Leicester and still to date this case remains unresolved.

The present Investigator rang me last Thursday to tell me that not only were they turning my case down but that I was wasting their time as according to her the documentary evidence I had provided on 4 seperate occassions did not relate to the Bank Account under investigations.

After checking through the documentation to my surprise the information provided by the NatWest Investigator was total rubbish and had not noticed that the last four digits were not the bank account but the debit card used when paying in the money deposits to the bank

The next day I rang the NatWest Office the current investigator worked from to advise them of the events etc that occurred yesterday and advised that if the said Investigator was not able to distinguish or even notice that they related to the bank account in question between the copy deposit slips I provided but if they looked at the Bank Statements relating to the said copydeposit transactions they should have been able to see that clearly.

i requested the investigator's manager return my call to discuss this matter and apparently they rang twice which upon finding out I returned their call but unfortunately they never returned mine.

Based on a very small part of the documentary evidence I have and can provide it clearly shows the discrepancies made by NatWest which also let them charge me extorinate charges for apparently being over my overdraft limit when I clearly would not have been if they put the money I paid in on the correct date and time.

i believe I have given them enough time as what they are also doing is everytime a new Investigator is assigned the Case also gets a new NatWest Complaint/Reference number.

I wanted to bring not only my treatment but also NatWest's lack of Customer Care Service and knowledge making them capable of doing the job they were assigned in the first instance I believe it is only fair that their MOD or higher if applicable was informed of not only this case being clear cut but also the staff they have representing their Bank's is doing the Bank more harm than good especially if they cannot even disgtinguish the difference between a bank account number and that of a debit card.

Does anyone know who I can email such a letter and proof that this is the case but also who is the best and most important NatWest official that could actually deal with this matter before i go to the FOS as Id rather get this matter settleed sooner rather than later as due to all this it has placed us in great financial difficulties not to mention destroyed my partners credit rating that it took him last 10 years to build up again due to divorce and relocation incidents.

Finally not only is this matter still ongoing since 2010 but fact that my partner took unpaid time off work to try and sort this matter out was waste of his time, money, petrol and other expenses and it has been me who has been providing NatWest with the documentation and information etc they should have done themselves and for which they get paid to carry out.

Any help etc would be greatly appreciated

Many thanks

ANNA

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X