• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Some advice please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some advice please

I have recently closed my Nat-West MasterCard account after paying off the outstanding amount. I also changed my Advantage Gold account to my ordinary current account.
    When the bank changed my current account they removed all of my payee list from the online banking, but left two accounts which had been long closed one of which was my old MasterCard account. Not thinking (a lesson to be learned there) I made a payment -I thought- to one off my payee accounts of £200. It turned out I had made it to the MasterCard account. I phoned the bank who not really interested put me through to the the MasterCard office, they told me I they had no access to closed accounts and I should phone back later on an 0870 number - large phone charges I thought. They really had no explanation. I have the account numbers and relevant information to hand. What should my next move be? I have thought about trying the complaints department direct.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X