• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Looking for assistance / a draft set of Particulars of claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for assistance / a draft set of Particulars of claim

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently seeking some advice and assistance on a matter I'm dealing with.

My client, who works as a courier, was delivering a package to a homeowner when they were bitten by the homeowner's dog. The bite resulted in injuries, causing client to incur medical expenses and lose income due to time off work. Now, client wishes to make a claim against the homeowner.

I am in the process of preparing to issue court proceedings, but I could use some guidance on drafting the particulars of claim. If anyone has dealt with a similar case or has experience with drafting particulars of claim for a dog bite claim, I would greatly appreciate your help.

If anyone has a set of particulars of claim outlining the details of the incident, the injuries sustained by client, and the damages being claimed.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide!
    Tags: None

Hi
    Welcome to LB
    There is an example of a PoC relating to a claimant's injury at http://www.lawteacher.net/law-help/p...-of-claim

Looks like the example is not available anymore. I may have downloaded it. I will search my files

I did download it but it has the extension html and cannot be uploaded

Do you want me to type it out?
    Last edited by Pezza54; 2nd May 2024, 07:16:AM.

Comment

You refer to your client. In what capacity are you advising your client?
      Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Pezza54 View Post
        Let's wait until the OP clarifies his/her role.
        ​​​​​

Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Highlighter View Post
          Hi Everyone,

I'm currently seeking some advice and assistance on a matter I'm dealing with.

My client, who works as a courier, was delivering a package to a homeowner when they were bitten by the homeowner's dog. The bite resulted in injuries, causing client to incur medical expenses and lose income due to time off work. Now, client wishes to make a claim against the homeowner.

I am in the process of preparing to issue court proceedings, but I could use some guidance on drafting the particulars of claim. If anyone has dealt with a similar case or has experience with drafting particulars of claim for a dog bite claim, I would greatly appreciate your help.

If anyone has a set of particulars of claim outlining the details of the incident, the injuries sustained by client, and the damages being claimed.

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide!
          thank you very much for your kind gesture but i wouldn't want to trouble you. i'll get counsel onto it. many thanks anyways!

Comment

Originally posted by Pezza54 View Post
            Hi
            Welcome to LB
            There is an example of a PoC relating to a claimant's injury at http://www.lawteacher.net/law-help/p...-of-claim

Looks like the example is not available anymore. I may have downloaded it. I will search my files

I did download it but it has the extension html and cannot be uploaded

appreciate your response. we're the PI Sols for the client, dealing with an Occupiers Liability Injury claim.

Comment

Originally posted by Highlighter View Post

appreciate your response. we're the PI Sols for the client, dealing with an Occupiers Liability Injury claim.
              With respect, a solicitor should not be using this online forum to prepare documents for their clients - and for which they will no doubt be charging.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X