• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Voluntary Terminate PCP with PSA Finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voluntary Terminate PCP with PSA Finance

Hi there
    Looking for a quick bit of advice as i enter the VT world! PSA Finance are writing to me to confirm my wish to VT my PCP contract. I cannot arrange collection of the car with them until i have signed whatever it is they are sending me. They have insisted on posting the letter as apposed to using modern technology (email) saying its 'against the law' to email me my contract details as they would be liable if my data got into the wrong hands! They are happy for me to email a scanned copy of the letter back to them though...

At this point i am exhausted. I've met my obligation, this has been confirmed to me over the phone by another company (never heard of them) GIB... But i have to wait for the letter to arrive by post. Is this correct? I've read threads here advising not to sign anything and to just send them my VT letter, but it seems without signing their letter i'm stuck, what advise can you give please?

Many thanks
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X