• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help Needed County Court Case

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Needed County Court Case

Can anyone give me a hand please. this is a really shortened version of events. My partner bought a van from Midland Asset Management online auction site. He paid them over 2k for it and then was allowed the sellers details to collect. We went to get it, and found it wasnt as advertsied with M.O.T etc, I phoned M.A.M and was told to leave the van there and put it all in an email with photos then they'd get their money back from the seller and give it to us. Sounds simple, it never turned out that way, even with a recorded conversation where they said theyd refund us. Anyway, we took them to the small claims and the seller was defendant 2, we had a letter from the 2nd defendants solicitor saying he wasnt known at that address whichis a lie so again cutting a really long story short, the last hearing we had the judge ruled in our favour, but they appealed to get another hearing, again cut a long story short on Monday this judge ruled in their favour.
    So my question is, do we now go after the seller of the van and start the whole process again? I asked DVLA for details of who the current owner of the van is, have enclosed copies of dvla letter and judgement.
    Please, if theres anyone there who can help as we have no van and no money
    Thanks
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X