• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

I have Quit my job but I haven't been paid my last hours I worked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have Quit my job but I haven't been paid my last hours I worked

I have looked this up online a little bit but all of the forums are in the situation of employment. I worked at this place for about 7 months. For the first 5 months I was only doing 1 day a week and he payed me cash as it's part time work. But then for the last 2 months I increased my hours but it was still part time but due to there being so many hours we did monthly payments. It was at this point my boss said that I should register as self employed due to the amount of hours and the fact I wasn't employed by him before, but I forgot to do this as I was only did the increase hours for a total of about 5/6 weeks. The first month went by and it was fine but then half way through the second month I quit the job but I had works 15 hours. So I messaged my boss and he said that he would pay me once the month is over but my pay day is now a week late and I have been texting him nearly everyday since pay day and he isn't replying to me and I can see that some of the messages he had read them but just chose to ignore. What situation does this put me in as I have bills to pay and I have no money to pay them but I don't know what I can do because I wasn't employed by him.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X