• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mishmashfire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mishmashfire

Default Help please ASAP I'm in court Monday
    I am looking to speak to Celestine ( I was recommended by her daughter Bella ) today hopefully as I'm in court on Monday and don't know what to do. I suffer with mental health problems like PTSD and depression I've just been a victim of domestic abuse and my landlord is trying to evict me on Monday and is getting high court bailiffs rather than county court bailiffs and I'm frightened by all of this making me so much worse. The landlord is very intimidating and threatened that I had to give up my dog ( who is old and blind and my caring dog ) when he recently took over the building . I was a few weeks behind in the rent at that point as my ex had gained access in my property causing me to run away for a few weeks so when I called the landlord to make amends he was aggressive and ridiculed me and my dogs importance to me spiralling me into massive depression and unable to cope with things. I am now behind in the rent due to this and now about to be made homeless within two weeks. Could you help me please? ����. Please could you give me advise I'm desperate ��
    Last edited by Kati; 8th July 2016, 08:29:AM.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X