• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Quickquid Fraud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quickquid Fraud

My partner had a QQ loan put into her bank and withdrawn from someone who had stolen her identity. The bank was informed straight away and the fraud process started. The bank refunded this money and then took it back to hold in the community bank for QQ to get back. QQ said they would correspond with the bank to retrieve the money. That was the last we heard. Recently I've been getting our affairs in order and had a look at her credit file. QQ had put a bad marker on showing missed payments etc. We emailed QQ and then followed email up a few days later with a phone call, they said they spoke to the bank and the bank have said they've refunded it to the account. With this being a now closed account we had to go into the bank to get a bank statement. It showed what the bank originally told us that they had refunded it and that they are holding it for QQ to collect. We contacted QQ again and they don't seem to understand that they have to claim it from the bank directly and not through my partners bank account. This has been going on since Aug last year. Basically QQ don't get get it that they can't get the money from the bank account and it has to come from the bank directly through an indemnity letter they have to send. If they had done this last year then my partner wouldn't of had a bad marker put on her file. This has no doubt affected her score and ability to get loans etc. What is the process in claiming compensation from QQ or complaining to QQ. Is there any regs that I can quote to them with regards to credit files or anything really. Not too sure what I'm even asking for here but any advice would be appreciated
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X