• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

lenovo thinkpad laptop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lenovo thinkpad laptop

I had a laptop replaced through my insurance company after my HP was damaged, the insurance company sent me this lenovo thinkpad, after having the laptop just over seven month things started going wrong, ie ( keys falling off. unresponsive mouse pad. usb ports fail and a piece falling out from one when I removed my mouse and I kept crashing ... so I contacted my insurance company( no interest what so ever) they gave me a telephone number to contact which I did. they told me to send the laptop to their repair centre (at my expense) which I did in a box I bought from the post office fully secure wrapped properly and the laptop covered in bubble wrap. weeks went by without any correspondence from the centre sooo I sent an email.a month went by then I received an email asking" if I wanted to pay for the damage and repairs", emm what damage I asked, other than the repairs. the case was in perfect condition when I sent it .they sent me 3 pictures of what looked like a large dent in the right corner of the case it was not sent like that I told them, they accused me of the damage.. I did not send the case broken it was the laptop works that had the problems. anyhow they had my laptop from june 23 till 28 august I received it back unrepaired and in a bad state. I have tried so many times to contact someone about this but lenovo have no customer service numbers I spoke through email to someone in slovakia she did not want to know. insisting I damaged the case( I DID NOT) frustrated sorry anyhow I'm stuck with this heap of rubbish because I have no idea who to contact.any help would be greatly appreciated
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X