• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Secured Loan, Welcome Finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Secured Loan, Welcome Finance

1.jpg
    2.jpg

t and c.pdf

The above arrived today again they are denying any wrong doing but say they intend no court action!
    Are they taking the ****?
    Yes the Terms and Condition's are that bad, my original's however are the same but I wonder how come they have these but not the alleged agreement?
    And IF the land registry agreement does exist why are they using Progressive Finance as a name our original loan was with Welcome Finance, are they allowed to do this?
    Anyway @Nemesis @Ruby your comments are most welcome.
    Last edited by dogtired; 22nd June 2016, 16:30:PM.
    Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Quote of dogtired..................."Anyway @Nemesis @Ruby your comments are most welcome".

I'd have thought typing welcome out on your keyboard would have left a nasty taste in your mouth dogtired
      Sparkie:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkie1723 View Post
        Quote of dogtired..................."Anyway @Nemesis @Ruby your comments are most welcome".

I'd have thought typing welcome out on your keyboard would have left a nasty taste in your mouth dogtired
        Sparkie:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Good afternoon all,

The terms and condition page in post#179 is numbered Page 4 of 12 what of the other 8 pages?

nem

Comment

May have to find another word then!
          You tell me?!
          Will look at the originals again.
          Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
          Good afternoon all,

The terms and condition page in post#179 is numbered Page 4 of 12 what of the other 8 pages?

nem
          - - - Updated - - -

May have to find another word Sparks!
          x

Comment

No dates on the poor copy.
            On my original documents I have I have two yellow copies and two blue, all have, on the back identical terms and conditions.
            The two yellow are like carbon copies with the original credit agreement and signature boxes and the blue again like carbon copies of a right to withdraw and data protection.
            The difference between the two is at the bottom of the poor copy is PROGRESSIVE FINANCE trading as WELCOME FINANCIAL SERVICES WF007A ISSUE2 01/03 (NO ORIGANAL TO compare WITH)
            On my original is says WELCOME FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD A member of Cattles Group of Companies (with the address) on the bottom is WF007A ISSUE1 01/02
            Hope that helps
            Good afternoon all,

nem
            Last edited by dogtired; 22nd June 2016, 18:40:PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Have you posted copies of all those DT?

nem

Comment

Not on this thread, which do you want me to post up?
                Won't be able to do so until tomorrow afternoon.
                They are a bit longer than my scanner but will do my best.
                I also have another set of yelow forms which are the legal charge.
                So will do these as all.
                Do we still need more input as to a complaint to the appropriate regulators and is there any point as these clowns are now openly asdmitting they are almost history.

Have you posted copies of all those DT?

nem
                Last edited by dogtired; 23rd June 2016, 03:27:AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dogtired View Post
                  Not on this thread, which do you want me to post up?
                  Won't be able to do so until tomorrow afternoon.
                  They are a bit longer than my scanner but will do my best.
                  I also have another set of below forms which are the legal charge.
                  So will do these as all.
                  Do we still need more input as to a complaint to the appropriate regulators and is there any point as these clowns are now openly asdmitting they are almost history.
                  It may be useful to see all the documents in context Welcome's paperwork was always chaotic with rewrites and allegedly " new" contracts being issued.

nem

Comment

That may take a while!

It may be useful to see all the documents in context Welcome's paperwork was always chaotic with rewrites and allegedly " new" contracts being issued.

nem

Comment

First set

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Comment

Terms and conditions are all the same on the coloured atachments
                        Comments [MENTION=42011]Nem[/MENTION]asis45 ?
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by dogtired; 24th June 2016, 15:45:PM. Reason: adding content

Comment

Just to make this crystal clear DT what you have posted is what you have kept all these years and is NOT what has been provided by Welcome when you did your SAR request in more recent times?

What bandit organization will buy these secured loans with such holes/discrepancies in their paperwork??

Nem, thank you for point out the T & C's anomaly to me. You have better eye sight than I do as the print was so small I did not spot this:-

I am perfectly certain that Welcome are aware they are talking complete nonsense and hope that the reader of their correspondence is totally daft - or not a member of this forum :tinysmile_twink_t2:.

I am in a dilemma as to what to do next.

Over a year ago there was supposed to have been legislation put in place that prohibited loans being chased, or at least court action issued without the appropriate paperwork to back up. This fell through, no doubt for 'economic' reasons. I feel we will be going round and round in circles for a long time yet to come. I do not have much faith in the financial bodies that are supposed to protect us consumers.
                          Last edited by Ruby; 26th June 2016, 14:32:PM.

Comment

Yes @Ruby this is the origsnl documents glad I kept them now.
                            It appears Welcome did what they did "best" apparently rewriting the original loan a year later.
                            Think I said before remember getting a phone call that there were "computer" problem's and we needed to sign new forms, remember doing this and the payments changed, not knowing any better we thought it was interest rate changes.
                            It wasn't until I started to question things and did a SDAR we noticed the discrepancy.
                            Your right as we've no idea where we go from here quite clearly their is some creative accounting going on in order for them to look "good"" when they finally wind up.
                            Last edited by dogtired; 27th June 2016, 01:24:AM.

Comment

Bump [MENTION=42011]Nem[/MENTION]asis45

Comment

Bump again for [MENTION=42011]Nem[/MENTION]asis45

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X