• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Southern electric sse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern electric sse

So the above reckon they've been sending letters over a meter reading . My freezer was obstructing it and therefore they refused to read it because they are not insured to move goods . I suffer with fibramyalgia so I often have not got the strength to move white goods . They took it upon themselves to get a court warrant to force entry. They said it was a gas safety check . My landlord who is council do gas safety checks including meters yearly . They refused to leave in spite of the fact I told them I remove their implied right of access. I stated they were frightening me . I stated they were breaching my peace and that I do have the right to private and family life. These criminals actually owe me £775. So from my point of view they owe me money want to break into my home to do something the borough has done already. They have caused me immense stress. For no reason . I have committed no crime . I've not previously refused entry . They refused to read meter. They have also made false application to court for said warrant . Where do I stand legally ?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X