• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Orange Debt with Lowell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange Debt with Lowell

Hi all I am new to the forum and hoping someone can help.

A few years ago I run up a debt with orange, unfortunately due to a loss in my family i buried my head in the sand and ignored all correspondence.

Now back on track and trying to get my life back together, I have been trying to settle any debts I have.

To start I have been receiving letter from debt collection agencies in relation to this debt however instead of asking me for the outstanding amount of £2170.56 i have been having letter asking for £4506 which i know i do not owe.

To try and get this sorted i have called orange who advise that on top of the debt i also owe for disconnection charges for 8 contracts, however I never had this many and only had 2 phones and 1 iPad on the contract when it all went pear shaped.

What i need help with now is how do i go about asking Lowell and orange to send me proof of all these contracts they say I had and the charges they tell me I have incurred.

Thank you for your help in advance

Helen
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X