• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

hi
    I wonder if anyone can help as im not really sure how to respond to this stupidly took a credit card out with vanquis the limit was 500 was unable to make payments so they passed the debt to sigma red who harass me constantly with phone callls text messages and emails
    i have up to now ignored them but the debt is not statue barred.Today I received a letter which reads as follows
    We regret you have not responded to our previous correspondence and unless we are able to reach an arrangement for payment with you we will be forced to pass your account to our legal provider hl solicitors/We may instruct them to take further action against you to recover the outstanding balance it would be our intention to do this by way of statutory Demand in accordance with Section 268(1)(a) of the insolvency act .
    can anyone explain this to be can they do this without it going to county court first any help much needed x
    the debt s now 667.70
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X