• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

See if you can help where my local MP, Prime and Deputy Prime Mister failed to help.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See if you can help where my local MP, Prime and Deputy Prime Mister failed to help.

This is the letter I wrote to my local MP which explains all. Please read it and see if you can help. Will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Dear MP,

The conditions I am in; physical, financial and mental, is due to my previous employers.
    They not only failed to provide me a safe place to work but because of the whistleblowing during my early days in the company, I was discriminated, harassed and victimised.

There are different departments in a company for a reason, for running a smooth business and also to look after the welfare and wellbeing of their employees. With my previous employers, they done exactly the opposite. They have neglected their duty of care resulting in permanent injuries to me. They have robbed me from my future and livelihood.

I was telling them from the beginning, that the place of work was poorly designed and faulty, I was pleading them to take me off from that particular place of work or at least rotate others on that location so my going on that location is reduced because of my worsening medical conditions. But because of the victimisation, against my requests and pleas, against my doctors advise, I was made to work in that particular location resulting in my injuries sustained at work are permanent.

Here my health was getting worse, I was in regular contact with my GP and therefore he knows my conditions because he is treating me on a regular basis, I am in severe pain but the Company doctor who sees me for five minutes first time, signs me fit and resume normal duties. I disagreed with the decision because I was in severe pain and so did my GP. He wrote a letter to the company warning them that my musculoskeletal conditions are worsening and can be permanent and suggested for amended duties, But again because of the difficult relationship with the immediate management above me and with a view of punishing, instead of reducing manual handling, I was given more strenuous and physically more demanding jobs.

Because of the misdiagnosis of the Company doctor, I stopped seeing my GP and requested my Company OHA for an independent Medical advise on 1 July 2010 as there was no point of seeing my GP when they are not going to take his word and my actual medical conditions. I kept on repeating the request but was denied until October 2012. But it was too late. The injuries are permanent now.
    My previous have taken away my fundamental Human Rights by making me physically incapacitated to work. It is so frightening to even think about what the future will bring if my physical conditions are what are they now and due to those conditions it has broken me down mentally and financially.

I get only £ 142/ pounds a fortnight in the form of ESA. That's the only income. I have no savings. I pay £ 550 for my room per calendar month. I have notices coming from all the sides for money. There is no choice but to go bankrupt. I have a debt of £ 28000 and counting.

I have overwhelming documentary evidence regarding my case which will prove my claims that I was victimised and discriminated, that the location where I was assigned was faulty and poorly designed (Company Design engineer and Health and Safety Officer has confirmed what I was telling them from the beginning), that I was requesting them to move me from that location due to my worsening health, that they have violated RIDDOR and other Health and Safety laws and much more.

Our Government have been first to speak when laws are broken, where Human Rights and Health and Safety laws are breached. We have even waged wars in the name of justice. I am a case closer to home.

I cannot claim compensation for my injuries sustained at work, even though I have mountain of evidence because my case is time barred. My argument is, if I was taken seriously from the beginning that the place of work is faulty and poorly designed, remove me from that location, from 1 July 2010 I was repeatedly asking them to send me to an independent Medical advisor but repeatedly denied until my Union's involvement in October 2012 when the damage was already done (I was already off sick because of the injuries, again and was dismissed after that), my injuries would not have been permanent. Secondly I was diagnosed with Repetitive Strain Injury, Bilateral Epicondylitis, Bilateral Tennis elbow, trapped nerve in the left side of my neck causing quiet a few reactions, etc. in October 2012. If they had sent me earlier to an independent Medical advisor earlier than November 2012, we would probably prevent from my injuries becoming permanent and I would have been diagnosed earlier. But if I am diagnosed in October 2012 than the three law should apply from that date.

There are two things I can think of where I would like Mary Macleod to help. Firstly help me get deserved justice and make those responsible accountable. They have played a big part in making a person incapacitated for his life, with the knowledge that there are chances of my injuries would become permanent.

I want to write a lot but I will have to stop because my hands and arms are sore due to typing. That's the reason I suggested to see someone in person. At least I do not have to use my hands.

I am hoping that you will do the needful and soon.

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X