• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Webb resolution (again)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webb resolution (again)

Hi I havent been on here for a while about Webb Resolution but I am in need of some help again. I have a mortgage with Webb Resolutions and yet again they are trying to evict me!!!, I have a suspended notice on my mortgage and since the last order in August 2012 till now there is an outstanding balance of £951, we are now under the administration yet again of another company called engage Credit!!!, and from November this year I have been made redundant twice but in April I have gone self employed and I am doing ok, but from my first redundancy in November I went from very good wages to a very small wage and only 3 days a week work but I let everyone know about this in writing, tax credits wouldnt help out because of it being in middle of financial year and my limit was already up with my good wage, so stuggled to April when tax credits are paying me now and my wages have increased. I have told engage all about this and filled in a income and expediture and even offered an extra £100 per month on top of the court order, so I am paying mortgage, court amount off arrears and also another £100 per month, Engage have written back and said my expenditure and income shows to much left over, so phoned them to explain this was for 2 adults and 3 children and was monies for clothing and house repairs when needed, next thing I know I have got an letter from Webb Resolutions solicitors saying they have applied for the eviction notice. What do I do now, these people are no more than loan sharks and are blackmailing me into offering more monies per month. They are also saying that the outstanding amount from court date to now is £4000.00 but I have the closing balance on account then and also now taken one away from the other and this is what comes to £951. I also have a solicitor looking at mis sold mortgage for me as my aunt on this mortgage was sold a mortgage of £162000 at the age of 72 for 20yrs mortgage and my income went on a self cert mortgage interest only. This is why we are in this mess. Can anyone give me any help.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X